No announcement yet.

ATP - Milos Raonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• [/quote]
            Ovo se ne propusta... <thumbsup> @(*6sd$%
            Jos ako dodje Delpo... I#^@8
            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Kako je to nekada izgledalo, slikovito je opisao Kejsi Kurtis, Raonićev trener iz mlađih dana.

Comment

• http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis/193551/Ra...-mi-je-Sampras

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Milos Raonic PSA Song
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis/193551/Ra...-mi-je-Sampras
                        [/quote]
                        Da, samo ovo sto je pisao Blic nemoj da citas,to su izmisljotine... <thumbsup> %QWT&W
                        Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Comment

• Red je da malo osvezimo Milosevu temu

Raonic unsure about grass-court prospects

Young Canadian Milos Raonic, who owns one the world's fastest serves and has a good net game, isn't sure whether he will be a threat at Wimbledon yet. The 20-year-old said he can count the amount of time he's playing on turf in "minutes, hours."
                            "I think it's going to be an amazing challenge. The thing is, every week this year, I've never played any other tournaments before," he said. "So every week is sort of like a new challenge, something new to sort of absorb, something new to get used to, figure out which courts have the bad bounces, which courts are better, which lockers are your lucky locker, all these kind of things. I don't think about this stuff too much, but every week is something new. I think I'm just not getting ahead of myself. I'm trying to control what I can and stay within myself and take care of what I need to do. I think the more I keep improving, because of the difficulty of movement on grass, it's a bit slippery at times, you have to stay low. I think getting better on clay, as far as moving goes, is going to help me there. I'll make sure after the French I have time to prepare and obviously give myself the best chance I can to win."
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Red je bio vise i da se ova tema osvezi.Ja jedva cekam da ga vidim na travi ove godine,a mislim da moze daleko da dogura na wimbldonu sa dobrim servisima i forhendom,ali ce problem biti kretanje.

Comment

• Lepo chovek razmishlja...to shto ga mediji vec krunishu titulama Wimbledona su chista medijka posla...
                                “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                                Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Working...
                                X