• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SK PokerStars Club

gde ste mishevi?
    http://www.kuvajsam.com

Comment

Izgleda da nema nista od pokera danas,orgnizatora nema.
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Meni se sada igra. %QWT&W

Comment

Ko bi sve igrao u pola 1,FC,dule...
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Igrat cu ja samo nek mi neko pare posalje @(*6sd$%
            TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Otvoren stol u pola 1,ajmo prjavljute se,neka dodju u 0:25,oni koji nemaju para. @(*6sd$%
              sigpic

Comment

Ja tek sad dosao //h*svb

Comment

Dugo nadigravanje mene i T-Mac-a $#^%RT ,dva all in-a, ja oba uzeo i tu je bio kraj h5g6k8
                  TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

ko su komentatori poker after dark na sk?

sad bas gledam prilicno se razumeju u igru

Comment

Nas termin, veceras?
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Moze u 11 veceras?

Comment

Ajd' da vidimo sta kazu ostali. @(*6sd$%
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

ok,sto se mene tice

Comment

Oko 12 meni bi odgovaralo,ali igrajte vi u 11,pa cu se prikljuciti u drugoj turi.
                              sigpic

Comment

Igram i ja,nakon duzeg vremena...svejedno mi je kada cemo...moze i 11 i 12. h5g6k8
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X