Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• WTA kaže
      Congratulations to Serena Williams for winning the Mutua Madrid Open, her 41st career WTA singles title. She defeated Victoria Azarenka 61, 63.
      http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
      Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Sve im je rekla

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/130520...n-weenies.html

"Women are way tougher than men. That's why we have the babies, you guys could never handle kids"

"We ladies don't complain we just do our best. On the WTA (tour) we are real performers, we are not about going out there and being weenies."

Comment

• Originally posted by zdravkelja View Post
          Sve im je rekla

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/130520...n-weenies.html

"Women are way tougher than men. That's why we have the babies, you guys could never handle kids"

"We ladies don't complain we just do our best. On the WTA (tour) we are real performers, we are not about going out there and being weenies."
          E nek je!

Comment

• Comment

• Jedan od komentara na youtube na mec sa Azarenkom
              Serena doesn't want to just beat them anymore. She wants to embarrass them.

Comment

• "I absolutely love clay. I grew up on clay - I played on hardcourt until I was 11, then until I turned 16 I only played on clay courts," Williams said. "I actually love the clay but my results haven't been stellar. I have won the French Open and lots of clay court tournaments, though. It's really a myth about me not liking clay. I like it more than grass, which is weird. Hopefully I can start doing better."

Comment

• Bravo zza apsolutnu kraljica ovog sporta!

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• "When I lost the first set, I just thought, 'Stay in there and just don't give up, you'll have a chance,'" Williams said afterwards. "I just didn't want to give up. I never do want to give up, nor have I ever wanted to give up. I wanted it today."

Williams is now 15-0 on clay this season, going 5-0 to win Charleston, 2-0 in Fed Cup play, 6-0 to win Madrid and 2-0 so far here. The last time anyone pulled off a perfect clay court season was Justine Henin's 24-0 run in 2005.

"I love Europe and to be able to play the whole swing here is really cool," Williams said. "I've definitely developed a lot of confidence on clay. I like it a lot. Well, I've always liked it. It's just that I haven't won a lot of tournaments on it, but now I'm getting more wins and hope to change that going forward."

The 13-time Grand Slam champion continued to describe her passion for the sport. "I am so inspired to be out there," she said. "The only incentive I have is that I love tennis and I love playing. There are a lot of times in life you don't get the chance to do what you do best, but this is definitely where I belong."

Next up for Williams is Anabel Medina Garrigues. Curiously, the two veterans - Williams is 30, Medina Garrigues 29 - will be playing for the first time.

Speaking of veterans, Venus Williams also moved through to the third round, battling back from 5-3 down and needing six set points to close out the first set but then rolling past Ekaterina Makarova for a 76(7) 61 victory.

"I really had to buckle down and stop making so many mistakes in the first set. Once I did that, it was good," Williams said after the match. "Rome is my favorite city in the world - but as much as I would love to be exploring it, it's definitely better to be playing in Rome. So I am very happy to be here."

Comment

• Last edited by D na kvadrat; 17-05-12, 08:46.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ne vidim ni jednu sliku

Comment

• Nadam se da se sad vide
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by D na kvadrat View Post
                              Nadam se da se sad vide
                              Vidi se

Comment

• Jigsaw samo za tebe, nazalost nemam vise

IMG_3422.jpgIMG_3383.jpgIMG_3382.jpg
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X