No announcement yet.

WTA - Serena Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni nije jasno kako ona moze da igra tenis sa ovolikim noktima???

BTW, drago mi je zbog nje i pobjede, vidi se da joj mnogo znaci, a drago mi je i zbog zenskog tenisa...

Comment

• Jigsaw92 evo još malo

Emotional return for Serena Williams

Last edited by miloolja; 21-06-11, 21:28.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kao sto sam rekao slab start ali posle polako pronalazila igru, servis se izgleda vraca u normalu cim je odservirala 15 aseva i cini mi se 1 duplu samo Prosle godine je imala i preko 20 aseva po mecu ako tako i sad krene jos udarci i kretnja da se vrate bice nezaustavljiva

Comment

• I dalje mislim da Serena i sa 70% svoje mogucnosti moze da osvoji Wimbledon

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            WoW

Comment

• Da, dobro joj stoje ove šiškice.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• zelim samo da istaknem da Serenu pratim 10 godina..i da sam citavim bicem uz nju,kao i za Anu

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Duka View Post
                  zelim samo da istaknem da Serenu pratim 10 godina..i da sam citavim bicem uz nju,kao i za Anu
                  To care!

Comment

• zivjeli

sigpic

Comment

• Odlican tekst!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...s-2301216.html

Comment

• Comment

• Jigsaw,da li ce ikad nekA teniserka roditi a da je bolja,dominantnija i seksiplnija od nje...nikad vise..to se jednom rodi tako

sigpic

Comment

• haahah jedna je Serena!

Comment

• "I never came here thinking I could lose. That's my attitude. You know, you win some and you lose some. Today just happened to be the one that slipped under me," Williams said. "I think I did really well, just being able to come back and play and win some matches, and play really tough. Today I lost, but I was able to hang in there and play tough. And I can only get better - that can be potentially scary, because I can only go up from here and do so much more."

Williams also had kind words for Bartoli's play. "She played well. She should always play like this, and she would be in the Top 5 at minimum.'"

Comment

• Lepo bogami.. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X