Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Regular Season 2010-11 - opste diskusije, vesti, spekulacije...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NBA Regular Season 2010-11 - opste diskusije, vesti, spekulacije...

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2955.msg273806#msg273806 date=1300633328]
    California sa 5 timova u NBA-u?

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ve-to-anaheim/

Sto je mnogo, mnogo je...
    [/quote]

Nece valjda,nisu ludi jbt. sta misle da ce neko ici na te utakmice.E San Jose. #%d*

Kako sere ovaj Bosh.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ut-of-the-gym/
    sigpic

Comment

Zar nismo vec naucno dokazali da je Bosh retardiran? h5g6k8
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Provociraj ti Bosa, provociraj... A kad bude doneo titulu igrom sa niskog posta, pitacu te $%&5@$A h5g6k8
        I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying...

Comment

U ovom slucaju ne pricamo o njegovoj igri, nego generalno o njemu. h5g6k8

Ovo nikad necu zaboraviti, kako ga overi Lebron. &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Znam, ali svejedno ... $#^%RT Zamisli bude MVP finala donose titulu i treba sad da kaze nesto posle pobede... Ludilo $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT
            I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying...

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2955.msg273868#msg273868 date=1300636879]
              U ovom slucaju ne pricamo o njegovoj igri, nego generalno o njemu. h5g6k8

Ovo nikad necu zaboraviti, kako ga overi Lebron. &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J &8@^J

[/quote]
              &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
              Ma to ga LbJ namerno gadjao, da ode na niski post $8#a, sta se gura tu kad ne zna da napravi pick.
              Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

[quote author=LeBron fan link=topic=2955.msg273875#msg273875 date=1300637221]
                Znam, ali svejedno ... $#^%RT Zamisli bude MVP finala donose titulu i treba sad da kaze nesto posle pobede... Ludilo $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT
                [/quote]

Ako on bude MVP finala idem licno da ga ubijem.

Comment

Um... Coach Spo was crazy... He wanted from us to work hard every day... I just wanted to chill... Um... But on the end of the day we won... And now I just want to chill all summer and watch cable...

Otprilike ovako nesto. &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                  sigpic

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population
                    IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Pa San Francisco u principu i ima NBA tim, Golden State igra u Oakland-u, ali to je sve tu blizu.
                      sigpic

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_populationGiants) dok San Diego za baseball i AF (Padres i Chargers). Pre bih dao nekom od ovih gradova nego Anaheim-u...

San Francisco i treba da ima NBA tim.
                        [/quote]

Giantsi su iz San Franciska i ove godine su pobedili u MLBu. Ali si u pravi sto se tice poente.
                        Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2955.msg273912#msg273912 date=1300639433]
                          Pa San Francisco u principu i ima NBA tim, Golden State igra u Oakland-u, ali to je sve tu blizu.
                          [/quote]

Cak im je na grbu GG Bridge...

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=2955.msg273912#msg273912 date=1300639433]
                            [/quote]

San Francisco i Oakland su na rastojanju jednog veceg mosta. h5g6k8
                            San Jose je malo dalji od San Francisca,kao 4-5 mostova,ali onih vecih. $#^%RT
                            sigpic

Comment

• IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

[quote author=NebojsaNS link=topic=2955.msg273915#msg273915 date=1300639616]
                                Giantsi su iz San Franciska i ove godine su pobedili u MLBu. Ali si u pravi sto se tice poente.
                                [/quote]
                                IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                                X