Miami 2021.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mali Siner nastavlja da gazi.
    “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

[emoji3][emoji3]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Meni je ovaj Bublik bas gotivan lik, pomalo šašav, pomalo i zabavljač, ali vrlo pristojan, uživa na terenu. Svakako van kalupa. A pritom je odličan igrač.
        Last edited by mark !t zer0; 31-03-21, 22:42.
        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Agut je, izgleda, stvarno penicilin za Meda. Prosto ne moze izgubiti od njega. Kakav mečap.. nasao se smor za smora.

Comment

Imaćemo novog Masters šampiona, najviše bih voleo da Sinner uzme. Strašan je.
            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Meni se Korda sve vise i vise svidja, svidja mi se koliko je smiren na terenu i mislim da ce on uskoro da eksplodira, ima odlicne sportske i teniske gene.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

Ja sam u Siner bandwagonu godinu dana. Ima sve odlike budućeg šampiona.
                “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Slazem se, mec protiv Kacanova je to bas pokazao, izgledao je mrtvo ali je na mentalnu snagu izvukao pobedu.
                  Juce je u oba seta imao brejk zaostatka i preokretao, definitivno ima sampionsku crtu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Biće vremena za njih, nadam se da osvaja Agut, zaslužio je masters kao kruna jedne sjajne karijere.
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Idemo Batistutaa

Comment

Ništa od Medvedevljeve trke za prvo mesto, to se zaboravilo spomenuti.

Comment

Kakva je prsotina Cicipas, imao je set i brejk, samoubio se, izgubio set i izdrao se na caleta.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Caooos Cici.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Kakvo pomracenje uma, u 3.setu je izgubio gem kad je imao 40:0, u 2.setu 2 puta je izgubio gem kad je imao 40:15
                              Nesto kod njega nedostaje, nema bez razloga onako los skor u finalima svih turnira koji su jaci od 250, osim onog WTFa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Los, bas los.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X