• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idemo Srkiiiiii... Samo bahato [emoji38]

Comment

• Hahaha jel jeste? [emoji1][emoji2]
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kako se ES bruka, 2 puta dovodi oca tenisera da komentarise mec
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Priznajemo samo objektivne komentatore i poznavaoce tenisa - pravilo prvo!

Comment

• Počeo Nole da balonja
            Lako je uvek pogadjati u centar ako imaš ljude da crtaju krugove oko njega

Comment

• Dal mu Srki gurne neki eur...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Kako se ES bruka, 2 puta dovodi oca tenisera da komentarise mec
                čuj bruka

dovodi oca najboljeg tenisera u istoriji, nema svako tu čast, a tek 2 puta
                sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by Philipp Degen View Post
                  čuj bruka

dovodi oca najboljeg tenisera u istoriji, nema svako tu čast, a tek 2 puta
                  brena je brena, al 2 put je 2 put...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• što se tiče toga šta će da priča, ne vidim kompetentniju osobu da gostuje

p.s. ne gledam meč, uvek može na Engleze kome smeta, to je dobro kod ES
                    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Kako se ES bruka, 2 puta dovodi oca tenisera da komentarise mec
                      Koliko sam ja razumeo sve meceve Novaka ce da komentarise Srdjan.

Comment

• Da, dokle god Noksi igra, tu je i papa
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
                          Koliko sam ja razumeo sve meceve Novaka ce da komentarise Srdjan.

a sta ako ovaj izgubi, ili ce da ga opali srcka ili ce da prebije komentatora

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne moras bas odmah da me nerviras, dug je mec...
                            sigpic

Comment

a sta ako ovaj izgubi, ili ce da ga opali srcka ili ce da prebije komentatora
                              To se i ja pitam. Mislim navijam za Novaka i nadam se da nece da izgubi, ali ako bude gusto ne znam kako bi to izgledalo.

Inace Srdjan mi i ne smeta toliko, ne prica mnogo, ali ovaj drugi komentator ( kako se zove bese?) se toliko ulizuje da je i meni iritantno...

Comment

• Bice kao sa Viskovicem na RTS-u... nije navijao dovoljno.

Comment

Working...
                                X