Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vec smo zakljucili da KG i zlatiborski okrug imaju oko 110, a 2/3 od 254 je 169, jasno je da se nista ne slaze.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Vec smo zakljucili da KG i zlatiborski okrug imaju oko 110, a 2/3 od 254 je 169, jasno je da se nista ne slaze.
      Ma katastrofa sta prica, Sabac je potvrdio 17 slucajeva, Pazar Leskovac Nis Vranje sigurno nesto Cacak takodje, istok mora takodje da ima nesto, i to sve uz pretpostavku da u celoj Vojvodini ima 0

Zvanicno ovo sto Brnaba prica veze nema, ali mozda znaju nesto drugo.
      Last edited by colchonero; 28-06-20, 21:04.

Comment

• Evo potvrdila je da se sada broje samo covid smrti

Comment

• I to moze dvostruko da se shvati, ako ne racunaju zarazene koji imaju neku hronicnu bolest onda ce smrtnost za starije od 50 godina biti oko 0.2%.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post

Comment

• Kakva je ljigavstina ovaj Kon, gde god se pojavi mora u dupe da se uvlaci Vucicu.
                Ajd ovaj Srdja je jos i podnosljiv...

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
                IMG-20190614-192941
                "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Meni su obojica odvratni postali, osim sto je Kon bezobrazan vojnik koji bi da postrojava. Pita prof Radovanovica: a sta hocete vi tacno?
                  More mrs!

Uzasno mucna emisija veceras, vade se, lupetaju, a ne da imaju krivice ne znaju gde udaraju i curi im taj puter sa glava na sve strane.

Sramota.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Lakše bi mi ovo bilo gledati da veze u životu nemam sa bazama podataka... Kao što je oni nemaju.

Comment

• Očigledno je da je sve spremno da se neki developer (ili administrator) okrivi za predizbornu Korona statistiku, ono +90 (+1).
                      Tako je i najlakše. Njegova odgovornost je najmanja, a greška tehničke prirode i tu se priča završava.

Comment

• jel su komentarisali postizborno partijanje?
                        Wizard

Comment

• insta: engleski_dopisnik

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            GSP- gazi samo pozitivne

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kaze fikus, testiramo vise od Hrvatske.
                              Eejjj!!
                              Pa jbt, kakva bre Hrvatska koja ima skoro upola manje stanovnika i koja je stabilnija 100x po pitanju #covid19.

Vise je postalo besmisleno ovu zenu pljuvati i vredjati. Uff!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sad mi sestra javila da njena koleginica ima visoku temepraturu, sad svi imaju maske kod nje na poslu, a ta koleginica je otisla da se testira.
                                Dosla jutros u 7h u kovid ambulantu, 49. na redu, 3 na sat vremena obrade

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X