This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko ne ide negde u grad, ima na HRT1 u 21:45.... Looper

Hrvati su ispred RTS-a nekih 10 svetlosnih godina, sto se tice programa....
    I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Obzirom da je snimio vrhunski tinejdz-noar Brick kao i da je rezirao 2 ubedljivo najbolje epizode Breaking Bad-a ("Fly" i "Ozymandias") Looper mi je bio bas razocarenje od Rajana Dzonsona.
      sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam se odavno kanio da skinem i pogledam, al ukaza mi se prilika preko TV-a. Nije valjda toliko los...?
        Taman sam i kokice spremio...
        I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Ma nije toliko los, ja sam samo previse ocekivao od reditelja, to je to. Za subotu uvece, za razbibrigu bice sasvim ok.
          sigpic

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2245084/?ref_=rvi_tt

Odlican, kad vec ne moze Lego Movie da uzme oskara za najbolji animirani, neka uzmu ovi.
            sigpic

Comment

• It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Dobar je Birdman, dobar

Nije najbolji Inarituov, ali svakako vredan paznje i utrosenog vremena
                sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kakvi majstori
                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193854/
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• I taman kad pomislim, nakon Foxcatchera, da je Tejtum presao u ozbiljne glumacke vode, izadje trejler za nastavak Magic Mike-a
                      Lik razbija kako igra, ali mislim da mu je Step Up bio dovoljan da pokaze sta ume

Doduse ovoga puta bez Metjua Mekonahija (valjda mu je oskar otvorio oci )

sigpic

Comment

• Hahahhaha nisam znao ni da postoji prvi deo. Koji je on car, samo nek se sprda ionako je filmska industrija otisla u ..... sigurno nece propustiti neke epohalne uloge
                        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• The Original Ending of Birdman Was Completely Different

The ending of Birdman provoked widespread head-scratching and plenty of conversation. The scene has earned diehard admirers and baffled detractors. But it turns out there was an alternate ending—that final scene with Michael Keaton and Emma Stone wasn’t always set in stone. In an interview with The Q & A Podcast, co-writer Alexander Dinelaris explained Iñárritu’s original plan for a mise-en-abyme closing scene for the film, as described here by Indiewire:

Then the camera prowled like it did the whole film, went back stage through the halls we’ve seen the whole time and we’d get to the dressing room where literally Johnny Depp would be sitting looking in the mirror and putting on his Riggan Thomson wig and then the poster of Pirates of the Caribbean 5 would be in the back. In Jack Sparrow’s voice [it would say], ‘What the f*** are we doing here, mate?’ It was going to be the satire of the endless loop of that.
                          Dinelaris goes on to explain that Iñárritu had been “very passionate” about changing the ending in order to not close off the film or answer its viewers questions too neatly. Asked by Indiewire about his original ending in an interview last month, Iñárritu said: “I will never tell you. It was so embarrassing. It was bad.”
                          http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...l?wpsrc=fol_tw
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nije los Birdman jebem li ga,sto mi vise kroz glavu prolaze neke scene sve mi se vise svidja
                            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• BIRDMAN jebeno prejak!!! Norton auuuu
                              Originally posted by Vladan
                              SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                              :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Jel gledao neko Flahbacks of a fool ili Sećanja jedne budale?

Sjajan film.

Comment

Working...
                                X