No announcement yet.

AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ni ja nisam zadovoljan Kalinicem, ali ne moze jedan igrac da pokvari prelazni rok.

Mirabelli i Fassone su odradili nestvaran posao.

Comment

• Comment

• Pozvani za Cagliari:

G. Donnarumma, A. Donnarumma, Storari

Abate, Antonelli, Bonucci, Calabria, Conti, Musacchio, Rodriguez, Romagnoli, Zapata

Biglia, Calhanoglu, Gabbia, Kessie, Locatelli, Montolivo

Borini, Cutrone, Kalinic, Silva, Suso

Comment

• Milan bench: A Donnarumma, Storari, Romagnoli, Abate, Zapata, Antonelli, Calabria, Biglia, Locatelli, José Mauri, Zanellato, André Silva, Kalinic

Comment

• Milan-Cagliari 2-1

Cutrone, Suso

Comment

• Meeting between Suso's agent and Milan was very positive. Player should renew his contract soon.

Suso's new contract with Milan should run until 2021 or 2022. He is set to earn €3m+bonuses/year [Sky].

Comment

Bonucci: "I am happy with my new journey at Milan. My son Lorenzo is happy because now he can freely cheer for Torino and Belotti."

Bonucci: "There was a moment where I had different evaluations to those of Juventus. We've come to an agreement at the end and I left."

Bonucci: "I was called a villain, traitor and mercenary, three heavy words for someone who always gave his best at Juventus."

Bonucci: "People don't know that last year I earned the same salary I earn now. It takes courage to make a choice such the one I took."

Bonucci: "I left Juventus for the choices made by the club, not because of money."

Comment

• Kad smo kod Patrika

Comment

• Comment

• Niang potpisao za Torino, ako se otarase i Pallete, Rosso ce se urnisati nocas
                      Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
                          Niang potpisao za Torino, ako se otarase i Pallete, Rosso ce se urnisati nocas
                          Ovo mi je jedna od drazih slika u zadnje vrijeme, izgleda da onaj drugi glupan ostaje, samo ce mjesto na klupi da zauzima.

Last edited by Rossonero; 31-08-17, 22:37.

Comment

• Report: Milan get €15m for Niang

Milan reportedly got €15m by selling M’Baye Niang to Torino, but they get 25 per cent of any future profit.

The Rossoneri loaned the French forward to the Granata earlier today, with an obligation to buy next summer.

It was initially reported that the deal would be worth a total €20m, but Sky Italia has a breakdown of the numbers which indicates the fee was lower.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Toro will pay €2m for the loan, before paying €12m next summer.

There will be a further €1m linked to Niang’s number of goals, taking the fee to a total of €15m.

However, the Diavolo will also receive 25 per cent of any future fee if Niang is sold for a profit.

Comment

• www.facebook.com/MilanVesti sigpic

Comment

• Kad pogledas kakvo je iskustvo i nije neka cena.

Comment

Working...
                                X