No announcement yet.

Rogers Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Po sablonu Tscicipas ne moze da se sastavi posle jucerasnjeg meca. Zverev igra pristojno
    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Kakav brutalan igrac ovaj Cicipas.. nije ni cudo sto je onako laganeze odrao Noleta..
      --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Зверев показује како је ово једноставна игра... мани филозофирање, распали па онај преко нека филозофира...
        sigpic

Comment

• On kaze da je bio kao buldog .

Mozda Sashu izbaci Anderson
          Inace ako ne odbrani titulu Depo ide na No3, renking karijere
          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Podigao je Tsitsipas nivo igre u zadnjih nekoliko gemova, mnogo čvršći na bekendu i ofenzivniji na forhendu.
            “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Zaslužio Grk treći set

Comment

• I polse se prica o nekom bezanju od Zvereva. Da je Novak pobedio juce i malo digao danas igru, bio bi favorit protiv Zvereva.

Comment

• Kakav smor od TB
                  Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Nista lepse nego kada vidim kako mali magarac - lomi reket iz besa ...
                    Last edited by bojanaBG; 10-08-18, 20:53. Reason: ...
                    sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Izvuce se Cicipas
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Opala... Uzeo Srefko tb...mmmm zanimljivo...
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ajmo jos jedan

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Al je smiren Grk za njegove godine

Comment

• Ne igra se Sašinki, cuva se za GS
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ugasio ga je Tsitsipas kad je počeo normalno bekend udarati, a forhendom napadati kraće loptice.

Zverev će morati podići nivo, a onda igrati tako u kontinuitetu ako hoće da dobije.
                                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X