No announcement yet.

>>>UŽIVO<<< Wimbledon 2018.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dok ne vidim broj 3 kod Novakovog imena a da označava setove ne verujem ništa.
    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      nemoj da se stresiras, Djokovic ovo dobija pa levom rukom da igra
      ahamm...

Comment

• Originally posted by radostan dan View Post
        ahamm...
        pa ozbiljno, neko ko gleda sa strane, skroz objektivno
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ne sećam se o čemu je pričala ali znam da sam redovno gledao

Nole, sve po planu - stižemo na fudbal.

Comment

• Originally posted by icetea View Post
            Novak moze da dobije samo ako radostan dan ostane oprezan do kraja meca.
            pitaj prleta koliko sam novaku donio gs titula od 2011., na jednom drugom forumu.
            imam game plan, ne odustajem od njega.

Comment

• ih, ona je bila super, elokventna, normalna
              sad vodi jutarnji program na RTSu i isto je super, nema zamuckivanja, ne prekida sagovornika

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vidjeli smo u slučaju Federera da 2 seta prednosti nisu ništa. Anderson tek sad počinje igrati.

Comment

pitaj prleta koliko sam novaku donio gs titula od 2011., na jednom drugom forumu.
                  imam game plan, ne odustajem od njega.
                  zasto ti onda nick nije Tihi?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                    Ne sećam se o čemu je pričala ali znam da sam redovno gledao

Jel to curka?

Comment

• E sada Novace da vidimo od cega si. Ako uspe da dobije Andersona nakon 2:0, mislim da to znaci da je opet onaj stari.
                      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                        Ne sećam se o čemu je pričala ali znam da sam redovno gledao

Izgubila mi se iz fokusa prelaskom na RTS, totalno pogrešan korak u karijeri. A lepo ju je gledati [emoji41] a i slušati.
                        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

nemoj to, moli te brat...
                          Moram malo, izgoreo sam od želje!

Ne brini drug, nikakva voodoo magija danas ne spašava
                          Andersona!

Comment

• Ajde brze malo to, da ne palim komp
                            :kako se duvam:

Kad nisam vrisnula...aaaa ko sedi pored mene

Spoiler
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiwwi View Post
                              Jel to curka?
                              Ma jok

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                zasto ti onda nick nije Tihi?

i tamo sam bio pod istim, brendiran.
                                (smijaće se ako bude čitao...)

Comment

Working...
                                X