No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 500 - 2018. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novak je dobio sto je trazio tj. rani mec sa Nadalom. Zasto mu to treba? Hoce da provjeri gdje je? Sprema nesto novo? A mozda srlja gonjen nestrpljenjem? Vidjecemo.

Comment

• Uvek moze ispasti mec ranije ako misli da nije spreman,a na Rg kada ce mu trebati rani mec sa Rafom naravno bice u finalu moguc,a dobro navikli smo i mi i Novak da u svetu tenisa nema nikakvih olaksica za njega

Inace Rafa ima los zreb(ako postoji tako nesto za njega na sljaci),Kei pa Novak u ranoj fazi,samo pitanje dal je Kei poptpuno spreman,videcemo vec sada u Mc

Comment

• Kie je uvijek standardno dobar u Barceloni ali nekako sumnjam cak da ce i igrat ili ganjat neki bolji rezultat, ako ovdje udje u finale, jer je imao mec vise od nositelja

Comment

• ма бежати од рафе што даље, мораће Ноле раније да изгуби...каква провера са Рафом, само може да се обрука...
          sigpic

Comment

• Aoooo smoriste sa tim da mora da bezi od Rafe ...cuj da se ne obruka. Ko da se nije obrukao protiv Istomina i Danijela...pa ce protiv od jednog od najboljih. Svasta !

tt
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              Aoooo smoriste sa tim da mora da bezi od Rafe ...cuj da se ne obruka. Ko da se nije obrukao protiv Istomina i Danijela...pa ce protiv od jednog od najboljih. Svasta !

tt
              Dugo su se i oni brukali od Novaka red je da im vrati bar djelić.

Comment

• ајд нека да све, престиго га у мастерсима, сад нек прда и међусобни скор, па чиме да се дичимо?
                sigpic

Comment

• Samo mi nije jasno za Chunga, ne pise ko igra umesto njega u singlu, nego samo koji je dubl tim zamenio njega i Thiema

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Boze dragi

tt
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ево Клижан Мартин, тај нам се већ напио крви прошле године кад је почела криза....
                      sigpic

Comment

• Gledaj to sa malo sa vedrije strane...sada je kriza pri kraju, taman da zatvori krug

tt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ne zna Agut kako sa BIG serverima.
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Predao nishikori, pisao sam vec da ne vjerujem da ce gurati jako ovdje, cudi me da je uopce dolazio...

Comment

• Bas sam i ja to htela da napisem, ne moze on toliko tenisa da izdrzi.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Chung definitivno odustao, umesto njega Andujar

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X