Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson odustao Hjustona
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Dakle sledece nedelje samo Borna od decaka...lepotaaa!!!

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Krivo mi je samo što Kolins nisam mogla da kupim. Dobra je, baš u naletu.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ja ne znam sta da radim sa Kereber, osim Stuttgarta, ona na sljaci ne zna da igra

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Taj ne valja, nije tačan, ne ažuriraju, ovde gledajte https://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-schedule

Menjaš ATP i WTA, pa na Schedule
            sigpic

Comment

• Dakle strašno, ne samo što niko ne igra, nego što ne znam ni koga da kupim, gledano dugoročno
              Jedino ako me žene izvuku... iliće možda da me pokopaju
              sigpic

Comment

• imam osecaj da cemo svi imati slicne timove, jedino ce da profitira neko ko slucajno pogodi iznenadjenje na nekom turniru

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa da, na to miriše odavno..i sada su razlike često male, ako ne računam onu dosadu koju su mnogi imali, pa eto ipak nisu napravili razliku
                  sigpic

Comment

• kako nisu napravili razliku?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• U odnosu na mene recimo koja ga nije imala? Pričam o našoj grupi
                      sigpic

Comment

• Pa ja ti bezim skoro 300 poena, znas kako je to tesko stici, a to ti je tacno to

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• nisi ga samo ti imala
                          sigpic

Comment

• shminka ne zna da igra fantazi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• To si ti rekla
                              A hoćeš da kažeš da ga je samo shminka još imao? Noooo
                              sigpic

Comment

• Zarko ga je imao, za Dragana nisam sigurna, a ti, fiksni i mark sigurno niste

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X