Fantasy tennis, POOL game - diskusije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neee evo dobra sam

(a jel može da se sakriju igrači od radoznalih? znam da ne može, al da probam -.-)
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• koliko ja znam ne moze, samo ako sad napravis izmenu, to se vidi tek kad pocne sledeca nedelja
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• da, znam.. mehhh šteta
        but, who dares...wins
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• ja sam napravila izmene, ali ko zna sta cu jos da uradim do nedelje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• izmene za sledeću nedelju?

ovaj shminka navalio, dahće mi za vratom, bože me oporsti i preteče me.. al dobro, lakše se diše sada, da se fokusiram na uzvratni udarac
            sigpic

Comment

• meni tek danas igrao Gofan, ali dobro je pa je pobedio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja posle AUO izbacio Rubleva i Goffana a ostavio Simona i Browna..
                Last edited by Vule_89; 07-02-18, 22:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vule_89 View Post
                  Ja posle AUO izbacio Rubleva i Goffana a ostavio Simona i Browna..
                  Bar nisi izbacio RF

Comment

• Moja glavna trojka još nije igrala
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      izmene za sledeću nedelju?

ovaj shminka navalio, dahće mi za vratom, bože me oporsti i preteče me.. al dobro, lakše se diše sada, da se fokusiram na uzvratni udarac

Comment

• Sve ce to Casper pozlatiti sutra,ako ima pravde

Comment

• Casper dobri duh
                          sigpic

Comment

• Odriješi kasu Bojana za Fekija

Comment

• Nemoj Boksi,samo se seti Dubai ..prosla godina..Donskoy bese,gubis pare ,pa cak i da osvoji,a kao sto kazes zreb nija bas lagan,nece ti puno doneti, a gubis i kes i transfere...pusti Roterdam...

Koliko lupetam oko RF,vise ni sam ne znam sta je pametno oko njega dal ga imati ili ne do trave

Comment

• Normalno da sam kupila Rogera

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X