Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzivo komentarisanje meceva - Australian Open 2018.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sto?
    Kad Fed nesto izjavi, vi mu uopste ne verujete nego kazete da laze, sakriva istinu itd....dakle, vi mozete, a ja ne?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Sto?
      Kad Fed nesto izjavi, vi mu uopste ne verujete nego kazete da laze, sakriva istinu itd....dakle, vi mozete, a ja ne?
      Nisam mislila na tebe nego na gospodina Flowersa.
      Iako se ocigledno slazete.
      -To define is to limit.

Comment

• A mozda je zahtev poslao onaj sa laznim tviter nalogom?

Comment

• Digla se velika prašina oko svega ovoga što je i dobro po Novaka jer sam ubijeđen da će dobiti kompenzaciju od organizatora i ostale mečeve igrat u večernjem terminu...
          Temeritas est damnere quod nescials!

Comment

• Bravo Kamila! Ajd zavrsavaj!

tt
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• pa da, 3.set

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I Gojovčik budi zvijer u sebi!Ajmo sad monstrume
                Last edited by Smailagačengić; 18-01-18, 09:52.

Comment

• odkud vam uopce da su organizatori ikoga pitali? ma hajte molim vas, sprcili su Novaka zbog Rogera ali to su napravili iz svog interesa

Comment

• ljudi ne komentarišete ništa evo Vavrinka može lagano da ispadne od ovog trkača..

Comment

• Stan je srecan sto uopste igra AO, njemu je svaki mec ogorman bonus

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Stan je srecan sto uopste igra AO, njemu je svaki mec ogorman bonus
                        ja to ne gledam tako bilo je priča nije spreman jeste spreman,on se ne bi ni pojavio da nije mislio da može napravit nešto

Comment

• Pa ne moze on ovde nista da napravi, on je tek u subotu odlucio da igra uopste i od njega ne treba ocekivati nista pre sljake

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• inače po ovome što vidim izaće na kraj Zverev sa Čungom možda ne lako ali oće

Comment

• Federer ce zgaziti Struffa zbog ovoliko pomerenog termina..

Comment

• Stan bas ima problema sa kretanjem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X