No announcement yet.

Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valjda će ga zvati neko iz tih klubova. A možda su ga i zvali ali on ne želi tako brzo posle Intera da ode u Bolonju ali jednog dana će morati da krene u novi početak...
    IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Za čast italijanskog fudbala, jer je takmičenje kao takvo totalno nebitno

FINO ALA FINE !!!

Comment

• Comment

• Stari lisac !

http://novosti.rs/vesti/sport.294.ht...sledece-sezone
          Originally posted by Brajkula
          Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Zna Lipi igricu, treba mu verovati.

Comment

• Oduvek sam obozavao ovog genija,i lepo je rekao covek uz par pojacanja mozemo da titule.Nas najveci problem je slaba klupa i to nas ubija u tekmama u Evropi.Znaci mora da se odresi malo kesa na leto,a kako sam negde procitao ako osvojimo LE bicemo u minusu bas nesto malo u odnosu na proslogodisnje izdanje u Evropi sto i nije lose kad se pogleda.
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Otac igrice, kakva harizma, nema dalje.

Comment

• Kad Juve spoji uglavnom nespojive stvari

palac gore za momke

Comment

• http://www.sportske.net/vest/medjuna...la-175102.html

Pirlo o Konteu:
                    "Morate taktički da birate mesto u svlačionici kad besni, ima jedno, blizu Bufona, taj je iskusan, uvek zna gde treba da sedne.

Comment

• Ali ona recenica o zagrevanju na stadionu vrhunska.Iako ne volim da citam knjige verujem da bih ovu zasigurno procitao,Pirlo majstor fudbala
                      Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Pirlo slobodan umetnik, nema greške, obično takvi ne vole ta zagrevanja i te formalnosti. Otac.

Comment

• Buffon: I’d understand Pogba’s sale

Gianluigi Buffon says he understands if Juventus sell Paul Pogba, as he reflects on the importance of Antonio Conte and Carlos Tevez this term.

Young midfielder Pogba has continually attracted transfer speculation during his two seasons so far with the Old Lady, with Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Real Madrid all linked with interest in the €40m-rated star.

For his captain, there is a realisation of why there is such interest and also why it may bear fruit over the summer.

“Paul is an undeniable talent, a natural talent, a force of nature, he is a guy who has surprised everyone, that has exploded, not even in a lot of time,” Buffon has considered to Sky Sport Italia this week.

“Within two months, two-and-a-half months we had already figured out his talent, the player we were talking about.

“Then, evaluating in an economic time like this, at these particular moments, one can have so many considerations.

“But I also say that the directors at Juventus, together with the President, have always made very prudent decisions and have hardly put a step wrong. That will again be the case this time.”

Juventus stand on the verge of collecting a third consecutive League title and for Buffon, the credit belongs to Carlos Tevez and Antonio Conte.

“First of all, without Conte, I would have gone to Roma. Then, he has brought a lot this year on a motivational level, because it can be argued that after two Scudetti, the third is not so clear cut, because in some groups there can be a sense of fulfilment that can only cause issues.

“But someone like him has helped us this year to always stay on track, not to take anything for granted.

“I also have to say that in key moments of the season, in my opinion, the will to win and the characteristics of a driver like Carlos Tevez has given us a big hand, especially at the beginning, when we were a bit apathetic.

“His great physical prowess, although he is not enormous, his competitive spirit, in many games, especially at the start, dragged us and earned us the three points.

“Our objectives? We want the Scudetto and the Europa League, to return to being among the best in Europe.

“The Europa League is not a requirement, it is definitely a goal that could be within our reach, or is within our reach.

“If we express ourselves 100 per cent and if all the factors are in our favour.”

Nahvali grande Gigi propisno Pogbu, Kontea i Teveza, a kad te klasa hvali tu definitivno nema greške.

Comment

• Comment

• Vidal mora na operaciju odsustvuje do kraja sezone,upitan i nastup na Mundijalu...
                              Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• Ipak ne,vracen u trenazni proces

Comment

Working...
                                X