No announcement yet.

Juventus FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ćabi pred potpisom u Realu, sa druge strane drugi genijalac samo u Juventusu pred potpisom u Juveu

There are reports Andrea Pirlo has agreed a contract extension with Juventus after he was spotted at the club HQ.

The 34-year-old midfielder’s current deal expires at the end of the season, fuelling rumours he could be snapped up on a free transfer by Real Madrid.

Several different Italian news sources confirmed Pirlo was spotted at the Bianconeri headquarters this afternoon with President Andrea Agnelli, directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.

It’s reported Pirlo accepted the offer of a new two-year contract worth €4m per season plus performance-related bonuses.
    2m po sezoni + bonusi, fino, što je ujedno duplo manje od trenutno važećeg kontakta gde Pirlo zarađuje 4m po sezoni.

Od Mandžukare otprilike nema ništa, ostaje on u Bajernu vrlo verovatno i sledeće sezone bez obzira na dolazak Levandovskog

Mario Mandzukic’s agent has insisted that he has not been in contact with Juventus, despite rumours to the contrary.

The Bayern Munich striker looks increasingly likely to leave the Allianz Arena in the summer when Robert Lewandowski arrives from Borussia Dortmund.

But the Croatia international’s agent has claimed that there has been no contact from the Bianconeri.

“Juventus have not contacted me,” Ivan Cvjetkovic told Fantagazzetta. “I have not had any meetings with the Juve leaders.

“The fact is that Mandzukic is happy at Bayern and is only thinking about winning more trophies with the club.

“Guardiola spoke with him earlier in the season and holds him in high regard.

“He has a contract with Bayern for another two seasons, and he intends to honour that.”

Comment

• Ma jok, prodaće ga za 65m, bravo zrikavu asu, bravo legendo

Di Marzio on Pogba:"It seems that 65 million may not be enough for Juventus & Pogba.Juventus believe that the sale of Pogba could be the most profitable, even superior to that of Bale."

Comment

• Lapo Elkan sa suprugom

Comment

• Ta slika je fotoshop .
          Ovo je Arsenal, a ne ono što je danas bilo na Emiratesu.

Comment

• HAhaha...stvarno je moguće da su simboli samo nagurani

Fino meni ovo odrađeno, volim ih

Comment

• Hhahahha a fora zena nosi sliku Konte-a tamo dole....
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• To je najaca fora

Mada i njega su posteno išarali

Comment

• http://www.kurir-info.rs/porodicno-n...clanak-1173723

Hahahaahhahh sve sam cuo i video ali ovo jos nisam
                  Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Juventus official: Juventus enjoyed a sensational afternoon in Cagliari as yesterday’s 4-1 victory, their 11th consecutive Serie A triumph, enabled them to maintain their eight-point advantage at the summit of Serie A and break a consecutive record of wins previously established in 1932.
                    Tuttosport: Juve: 11 victories in a row, never this good
                    GdS: Juve: Record numbers, end first half of season at 52 points
                    Marota za Radio 1 o Markiziju, Pogbi, Konteu, Berardiju....

Beppe Marotta says that there is no issue with Claudio Marchisio, the club do not want to sell Paul Pogba, and he has commented on Domenico Berardi.

Marchisio has notably dropped out of Juventus’ first-team line-up in recent weeks, whilst yesterday’s effort from the bench was the midfielder’s first goal of the season for the Bianconeri.

Whilst Manchester United boss David Moyes was in the stands to see that first hand on Sunday, Juve’s director general has backed Marchisio to stay put.

“There is no problem,” Marotta has made clear today on Radio 1.

“Claudio is one of the few guys, along with Paolo De Ceglie, to have worn the Juventus shirt through every level of the youth sector.

“He has worn this shirt since he was eight years old and he loves these colours. Over the season there are many commitments and every player experiences periods of fewer minutes, but all is normal.

“I know him well and I can say with certainty that there is no case. The example is precisely the embrace between Claudio and Conte.”

Speculation has also surrounding Paul Pogba’s position at the club, with Paris Saint-Germain continually linked with a bumper summer move.

“Juventus in its history has always bought many and sold few when talking about champions. From our point of view, we do not want to sell Pogba and so far we have closed the door to any possible buyer.

“Our aim is to consolidate the group, we do not want to sell him, but certain assessments must be made later.”

Marotta, who also listed his hope of seeing Coach Antonio Conte become Juve’s version of Sir Alex Ferguson, was inevitably asked about Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi, who scored four times yesterday against Milan and is co-owned by the Bianconeri.

“The boy is co-owned with Sassuolo and relations are excellent, whilst I am convinced that we will continue this collaboration.

“At the moment I do not know if Berardi will be part of the Juventus squad for next season.

“He is only 19 and a move to Juventus is something that is very heavy for everyone. It is fetched to say that the player will be with us next year, we will talk in the next few months.”

Andrea Pirlo is widely believed to be on the verge of agreeing to a two-year contract extension with the Old Lady.

“I told him last week that this is his natural habitat. We talked and in February we will find a solution to continue together.

“His will is clear, there is optimism and little to reach before an agreement.”
                    Što se mog komentara tiče, nisam bio u mogućnosti zbog obaveza da pogledam meč, ali mi je drago zbog Markizija neverovatno i možda me više raduje njegov način proslave gola, kada ljubi grb od samog gola koji je fenomenalan. Treći gol, akcija za deset kako sam mogao videti sa video - Vidal, Lištajner i onda rutinski Ljorente

Comment

• Torino ne pušta Ćerćija i tako dobijamo "rat" između vodećih na tabeli oko Iturbea

Tuttosport: Iturbe, Juve-Roma continue
                      Meeting between Marotta and the Verona ds
                      Kjelini o svom 300. meču za klub i kačenja njegovog dresa u muzeju kluba

Chiellini 'proud' at joining 300 club

Giorgio Chiellini joined the ‘300 club’ for Juventus earlier this season, and the defender has admitted his pride at reaching such a milestone.

Only 38 players had previously reached that number for the Bianconeri, and at a ceremony on Tuesday evening to mark the occasion, the Italy international revealed his best moments in the famous shirt.

“I’m immensely honoured and proud to officially be part of the club’s history and know that my name and shirt will forever remain alongside those of great champions,” he told the club’s official website.

“It’s an achievement that repays everything I’ve given to this team. I never would have thought of reaching such a figure when I arrived eight and a half years ago.

“However, this needs to represent a starting point for other personal and team targets. One was reached a couple of days ago in Cagliari and I hope that soon we’ll be able to write other important pages in the club’s history books.”

Chiellini, who joined the club from Fiorentina back in 2005, has experienced a whirlwind of highs and lows throughout the course of his 300 appearances - but had no doubts when asked to name his most memorable game yet.

“The victory over Cagliari in Trieste that won us our 30th Scudetto. When I joined Juventus I was immediately part of a winning team, without truly realising how much effort goes in to achieve such results.

“Then, with everything that happened in the years that followed and the difficulties we came up against, I became aware of how tough it is to achieve success. That title, won without losing a game, was an unbelievable feeling.

“The game to forget? One doesn’t spring to mind. Instead I’d probably say the second season we finished in seventh place. The first is something that can happen, two in a row absolutely not.”

The centre-back then outlined his ambitions for the years ahead.

“I want to win with my team-mates and lift further trophies. You need to dig deep to do so, but the taste of victory is wonderful. The first part of the season has been very positive, even though there’s the regret at our exit from the Champions League.

“Now we’ve got the Europa League to play for and the final’s in Turin. Getting there would be a small dream, to chase by working hard on a daily basis. I hope that this experience can help us continue our development and gain further awareness also on an international scale. Then there’s the league and Coppa Italia - all targets within our reach, but we need to keep doing what we’re doing.

“A personal target? Ending my career wearing the black and white stripes would be a nice achievement. I joined the club as a youngster, have become a man here and Juventus is a family to me.”

Comment

• Posteno da ti kazem nama Iturbe i ne treba,koji ce nam djavo kad imam odlicnog Berardija koji ce najverovatnije zaigrati od leta za nas.
                        Dreams are coming true.

Comment

• Trebaju nam sto vise igraca koji sposobni igrati na krilu. Tevez od sledece sezone ce imati 30 godina. Pretanki smo na pozicji krila. Uzeo bih ja Iturbea bez razmisljanja.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prototype View Post
                            Trebaju nam sto vise igraca koji sposobni igrati na krilu. Tevez od sledece sezone ce imati 30 godina. Pretanki smo na pozicji krila. Uzeo bih ja Iturbea bez razmisljanja.
                            A jel vam ziv onaj Pepe? I on igra na krilu.

Comment

• Živ ali je imao mnogo tešku povredu, skoro u Kupu se vratio nakon pauze od više od godinu dana.

Comment

• Da proba i Brajkula ovu zajebanciju

i ovom prilikom šaljem zahvalnicu ajnštajnu za pomoć

Comment

Working...
                                X