Arsenal London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingEric7 View Post
    Dobices sledeci put pozitivnu, izvini ali bio sam pod velikim besom, nisi samo ti dobio negativnu
    Kontam da sam se izvuk'o pre meca.
    "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Hahaha ma jok, sada sam sasvim miran. Par postova bih obrisao ali ne bi bilo fer, ispao bih ovakav ili onakav.

Zao mi je sto podavao svim tim ljudim negativnu rep, ali oduzicu im se, sigurno nisu oni krivi sto smo ispali .
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEric7 View Post
        Hahaha ma jok, sada sam sasvim miran. Par postova bih obrisao ali ne bi bilo fer, ispao bih ovakav ili onakav.

Zao mi je sto podavao svim tim ljudim negativnu rep, ali oduzicu im se, sigurno nisu oni krivi sto smo ispali .
        Opusteno, desi se.
        Planira se utakmice u Vijetnamu kao deo priprema. Sve za kintu, sve!

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Bit ce para bit ce para.. Eto samo od tog puta tamo mogu Jovetu kupit
          sigpic
          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Vijetnam i Kina su nam gotovo sigurne destinacije svake godine Jbg najvise dresova se prodaje tamo ^^
            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Izvinjavam se za dupli post :/

Arsenal must wait on £35 million man’s decision!

Arsenals pursuit of Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic will have to wait until July as the man has come out and stated that he will not decide anything until this current season is over.

The Montenegrin has been in good form this season and has scored eleven goals in just twenty-two Seria A appearances this season, which isn’t a bad return in a league that is defensively minded.

He has been heavily linked with a big money move to us and a number of other clubs, as we all need to add more fire-power to the starting line-ups

But Fiorentina are also desperate to keep hold of him and are willing to offer him an improved deal to tie down to the club beyond 2017.

And according to reports on the TalkSport website, the 23-year-old will decide whether to continue in Italy or make move to England at the end of the season.

Fiorentina have stuck a £35 million price tag on his head and clubs will have to pay that if they are to nail down the young man’s signature.

And although he would be a welcomed addition to the squad, the asking price is way too much.
              Jeste on dobar ali 35 milki idi begaj bre daj mi te pare ima ceo vezni red da mu kupim -.-

Takodje se spominje i to bas da verovatno saljemo ponudu Ashley Williamsu i to po nekoliko portala tako da verovatno bude nesto od toga ....

There has speculation this week that Swansea captain Ashley Williams is on the radar of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

But, is the Welsh international captain the answer to Arsenal’s prayers in their search for solid defensive foundations?

Williams is certainly one of the ‘rags to riches’ success stories of Swansea City’s fairytale rise. Williams signed for the Swans from Stockport County in 2008 and has been one of the mainstays of the Swansea back line ever since and has made over 200 appearances for the club to date.

Williams is a strong central defender who is powerful and an excellent organiser, certainly something Arsenal are missing currently. There can also be no doubt that having played a big part in Swansea’s continental style of play, Williams is equally comfortable on the ball and would fit in with the Gunners array of ball technicians.

Williams would more than likely improve the back line at The Emirates, but at the age of 28 would not prove to be an investment for the future, more of a short term solution. There would also surely be a feeling amongst Arsenal fans that the any signing of Williams would not be the kind of marquee acquisition that they may have been expecting this summer given the substantial funds available to their manager. However, as a stop-gap, Wenger to do a lot worse than look towards the Swansea skipper.
              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Dobili mladi 0-1 Inter i idu dalje u NextGen-u. Igraju sljedecu protiv CSKA
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                  Dobili mladi 0-1 Inter i idu dalje u NextGen-u. Igraju sljedecu protiv CSKA
                  I cisto da napomenem da je strelac jedinog gola bio moj omiljeni klinac Nico Yennaris

sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Sta je bre ovo?! Sve sami pevci u temi topdžija!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Giggsy View Post
                      Sta je bre ovo?! Sve sami pevci u temi topdžija!!!
                      Sagnes nam se svima <3
                      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
                        Sagnes nam se svima <3
                        Sagnuo sam se vec turcinu, nemoj jos i tebi! ;)

Comment

Sagnuo sam se vec turcinu, nemoj jos i tebi! ;)
                          Aahahahah izvinjavam se ipak ne moras Ma ako si se nervirao pola koliko smo se mi nervirali potpuno te razumem
                          sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Ma kako nisam... Nevezano za sinoc vec uopsteno mi je prosto neverovatno koliko ekipe iz PL nemaju “srece“ kada igraju protiv spanskih ekipa barem kada su sudijske odluke u pitanju! I to se vuce vec par godina...

Comment

Ma kako nisam... Nevezano za sinoc vec uopsteno mi je prosto neverovatno koliko ekipe iz PL nemaju “srece“ kada igraju protiv spanskih ekipa barem kada su sudijske odluke u pitanju! I to se vuce vec par godina...
                              Cisto da spomenem situaciju sa RVP-om protiv Farselone i onaj zuti karton za sutiranje lopte pola sekunde posle sudijinog zvizduka,pa onda Farselona-Celsi pa sad ovo , bas nas krenulo ....
                              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Bravo omladinci, bravo.

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

Working...
                                X