-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Oni se vec godinu dana interesuju nikako da ga odvedu
      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Sto mrzim kad ste ovako aktivni pa moram da pricam sam sa sobom

Thomas Eisfeld completes move to Arsenal

Attacking midfielder Thomas Eisfeld has completed a move to Arsenal from Borussia Dortmund on a long-term contract.

The 19-year-old has shown significant promise at youth level with the Bundesliga club, catching the eye of the Gunners’ scouting network with six goals and six assists in his 12 appearances for the Under-19s this term.

Eisfeld, who was part of Dortmund’s ‘BVB Academy’ for seven years and can play in a variety of positions, has featured at youth level for the German national team, captaining the Under-15s side.

He becomes the latest in a series of players to make the switch from Borussia Dortmund to north London, following in the footsteps of Tomas Rosicky and Jens Lehmann.

After completing his move to the Gunners, Eisfeld said: “I feel very proud to have signed for Arsenal. This is a great club, with many great players, and I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal.

"It’s a real honour to be team mates with the great players at Arsenal, and also training everyday with players like Tomas Rosicky - who I grew up watching play at Dortmund. I will give it everything I have here and do my best to make the manager, players and fans happy.

"I would also like to thank Borussia Dortmund, where I played for the last seven years, for everything they have done for me. I had a great time there, and there were many wonderful coaches who helped me get to where I am today."

Arsène Wenger said of the signing: “Thomas is a player we have liked for some time. We’ve watched him closely this season, where he has excelled for Dortmund’s youth team.

"He is young but has proven to us that he can play, that he has the attitude and technical ability to be a valuable addition to our squad. We’re very pleased to welcome him to the Club and look forward to his contribution in the coming seasons.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...ove-to-arsenal
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Kako se čita njegovo ime i prezime ?
          " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ves View Post
            Kako se čita njegovo ime i prezime ?
            Tomas Aisfeld
            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Ne znam da li znate, ali Ryo Miyaichi je poslat na pozajmicu u Bolton. Mislim da je to najbolje moguce mesto za pozajmicu, setite u kakve su igrace izrasli Wilshere i Stturidge, a bili su na pozajmici bas u Boltonu.
              Originally posted by maliajnstajn
              Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• pa mi opet otvorismo obdaniste

Comment

• Skilaci i Arshavin ostali doveli samo malog Nemca i Anrija na pozajmicu
                  sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Nemacka skola, i uopsteno nemacki fudbal je u usponu! Tako da ocekujem da ce se Eisfeld tek pokazati... u pozitivnom smislu, naravno!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
                      Skilaci i Arshavin ostali doveli samo malog Nemca i Anrija na pozajmicu
                      hihi cemu takva faca barem igramo u evropi u odnosu na nase drage konkurente SPURSE

Comment

• http://www.arsenal.com/reserves-yout...thomas-eisfeld

Profesore, sad ste stvarno pretjerali ! Navikli smo da kupujete klince, ali da kupujete igrača dan prije njegovog rođenja, to je previše !
                        Born February 01, Joined Arsenal January 31, 2012
                        " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

• necu da baksuziram,al bolton nam je uvek bio los domacin i retko smo kad odlazili sa 3 boda,al nadam se da ce se to i promeniti ukljucujuci sa vecerasnjom pobedom od 3:1 da i pridjemo chelziju na + 2

Comment

• Ni ja bas ne gotivim Bolton teska su to gostovanja barem im je Cahill dok su se nama vratili Arteta i Sanja
                            Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 01-02-12, 14:00.
                            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• JackWilshere
                              I can confirm I have a stress fracture but it is not in the same area as my first injury which has healed very which I am happy about...
                              I have developed a stress fracture in the Heal now and I don't want to put any time scale on it as I do not know how long it will take...
                              Izgleda propusta celu sezonu
                              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Ves View Post
                                http://www.arsenal.com/reserves-yout...thomas-eisfeld

Profesore, sad ste stvarno pretjerali ! Navikli smo da kupujete klince, ali da kupujete igrača dan prije njegovog rođenja, to je previše !
                                Born February 01, Joined Arsenal January 31, 2012
                                Bice vecaras ekskluzivne slike sa porodjaja, tako sam cuo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X