Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sastav Arsenala za danasnju utakmicu?

Comment

• Velbek ipak bolje krilo nego špic, izgleda.

Comment

• sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Olivier Giroud

Comment

• I am taking this opportunity to announce that unfortunately Saturday was my last game for the New York Red Bulls. The decision has always been that I would leave after the duration of my contract and although that was never going to change, I didn't want it to distract from the progress of the team.

I have immensely enjoyed my four and half years here and would like to thank everyone involved with this club who has made my time here so enjoyable.

Thanks must go particularly to Erik Soler, Hans Backe, Gerard Houllier, Andy Roxburgh, Mike Petke, all my team mates, the technical staff, medical staff, all the personnel who work for the Red Bull organisation, the MLS and of course the owner Mr Mateschitz whose vision and passion brought me to this wonderful city.

A special mention must go to the Red Bull fans who have supported this team through the good, the bad and the ugly times in the sun, rain and snow. You guys have really meant a lot to me and thank you for all your wonderful support.

I will now take the next few weeks to reflect and decide on the next chapter of my career.

Thank you all

Thierry Henry
            Eto ga u London.

Watch this space

Btw: Kako je mirno otkako ovdje otkako se opet pocelo pobjedjivati
            sigpic

Comment

• Stvarno niko nije bacio komentar od subotnjeg meca?

Po meni igrac utakmice Santi Cazorla, bilo je par pogresnih pasova, ali trud, zalaganje, svuda ga je bilo. Cak je i asistenciju zabalezio kod Welbeckovog gola. Koliko smo sigurniji sa Koscielnim u odbrani, nadam se da ce ga zaobici povrede.
              Ramsey katastrofa ove sezone, draze mi je da ga gledam na klupi ove sezone. Rosicky zasluzuje sansu.
              Originally posted by maliajnstajn
              Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Samo za ajnstajna
                In Wenger, Aki trust

Comment

• Najveci
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ja se najezio dok gledao, profesor nas. Steta sto su se u fudbalu vremena promenila, dosli arapi, rusi i ostali tajkuni, trofeji se novcem sada kupuju i slicno, u suprotnom bi Venger i dalje dominirao.

Comment

• Dominirat ce opet on, zadnja njegova sezone ce biti nesto sto fudbal nije nikad vidio. Radi na tome, da ima ultimativni tim.

Sanchez-Ozil-Walcott kad se nadju na terenu zajedno bit ce to urnebes. Ostala su mu jos 3 djela slagalice, to su dva stopera, i DM
                      sigpic

Comment

• Picture of the month

sigpic

Comment

• Fantastican intervju.. Legenda,Bog ! http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vest...&nav_id=931567
                          sigpic

Comment

• Danish brewer Carlsberg has announced a new sponsorship deal with Arsenal, ending years of association with Liverpool FC.

Check out the Carlsberg Lounge at Emirates Stadium. It's been there since 2012 and looks absolutely class!
                            Hohohoo

Carlsberg lounge na Emiratesu
                            sigpic

Comment

• Arsenal: Martinez, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alexis, Welbeck..
                              Ocekujem da Santi nastavi gde je stao,i mislim da je red Ramzika da nacne mrezu...
                              sigpic

Comment

• IDEMOOO
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X