X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prema Kike Marinu za sada ništa od Samija

sigpic

#WengerOut

“I really like Arsenal. But you, yes, you. Do you really like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies?”

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Walcott on his rehab and signing Alexis

Theo Walcott “cannot wait” to play alongside Alexis Sanchez when he returns to full fitness.
      The England international ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during Arsenal’s FA Cup third-round victory against Tottenham in January.
      After a summer spent working hard at the training ground, Walcott is pleased with his progress and is especially looking forward to linking up with the club’s new signing.
      “Sanchez is a world-class player and I enjoyed watching him play for Barcelona and for Chile at the World Cup,” he told Arsenal Player.
      He is a marquee signing and something that the club has pushed on to: first you had Mesut Ozil and now it is Alexis Sanchez. Who knows where it is going to stop?
      Theo Walcott
      “He’s still very young as well and he is going to show so much pace and power, which we lacked a bit last year. With me and him on the flanks, a lot of teams won’t be looking forward to playing Arsenal this year!
      “There’s a great buzz around the club at the moment. He is a marquee signing and something that the club has pushed on to: first you had Mesut Ozil and now it is Alexis Sanchez. Who knows where it is going to stop?
      “It is great to learn from these players, and I cannot wait to play alongside him. I am really looking forward to it.”
      Walcott does not want to name a date for his return, but is confident he will be able to hit the ground running after his comeback.
      “The knee is going really well, I am doing some good stuff with the physios and fitness coaches and we have worked really hard throughout the summer,” he said. “Things are looking really good and I have worked very hard for the last five months now.
      “The most important thing is getting the strength back and it has pretty much nearly healed - it is just about building up that stability and strength again. It is coming along nicely and I am really pleased.”

Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source
      sigpic

#WengerOut

“I really like Arsenal. But you, yes, you. Do you really like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies?”

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Realno the arse tesko moze do cetvrtog mesta sledece sezone. Ipak su tu klubovi na nivou nedostiznom za vengera.
        http://talksport.com/football/exclus...n-140715101854

Comment

• Ovaj Oven ima neke ozbiljne komplekse prema Arsenalu,prosle godine nas napadao,pa sad ove,ako je nesto sigurno to je da je Arsenal u top 4,to smo valjda naucili do sad,a ti Zeko nadji neku picku prestani da drkas na Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CicoIZeko View Post
            Realno the arse tesko moze do cetvrtog mesta sledece sezone. Ipak su tu klubovi na nivou nedostiznom za vengera.
            http://talksport.com/football/exclus...n-140715101854
            Zivi dokaz da ljudska glupost nema granice.

Comment

• Ljudska glupost je reči da Arsenal neće biti u 4?
              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Pa realno, nakon sto je onako se isprovaljivao prosle godine, Owen je zadnja osoba koja treba da vrsi predikcije vezane za PL.

A navikli smo na to da necemo zavrsiti van top 4, evo vec 18 godina ista prica
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Realno je da necete biti u TOP4, ima boljih ekipa.

Comment

• Originally posted by chofy88 View Post
                    Ljudska glupost je reči da Arsenal neće biti u 4?
                    Prethodni post u ovoj temi mu je bio da Ozil ne zna da igra fudbal od kada je otisao iz Reala, a sada je nasao kada je Arsenal konacno krenuo da trosi, da govori kako REALNO nece Arsenal biti ni u top 4. Lupa gluposti u cilju provokacije, ali nebitno.

Sto se Ovena tice, lik je igrao i u Liverpulu i u Mancesteru, pa su mu ovakve izjave politicki korektne .

Comment

• Ama sta vam je ljudi sta ste navrli po tom TOP4, normalno da necemo bit u top 4, bit cemo u TOP 1
                      sigpic

Comment

• hahahah

Comment

• sigpic

#WengerOut

Come on you Gunners!

Comment

• Pa da, Liverpool bez Suareza ce isto biti toliko dominantan kao prosle sezone... U United ce stici verovatno dosta novih igraca pa dok se sve to ne uklopi.

A Arsenal zadrzao posle mnogo godina celokupan tim na okupu i doveo Alexisa + ce verovatno biti pojacanja i neko kaze da sigurno necemo biti u top 4. Pa ako smo 4. zavrsavali sa Djuruom,Bendtnerom,Denilsonom,Almuniom,Clichyjem i ostalima sto sad ne bi bili u TOP 4?
                            Originally posted by maliajnstajn
                            Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Da Arsenal nece uci TOP 4, to je standardna predsezonska retorika raznih trenera, protivnickih igraca i ''objektivne'' javnosti.

S obzirom da ljudi iz te grupe bivaju demantovani iz sezone u sezonu, nema sumnje da im samo izrazito neprijateljski stav prema Arsenalu, uz zelju da budu u pravu, daje snagu da iznova i iznova pokazuju koliko nemaju pojma.

Comment

• Ukinuta prodaja Khedirinog dresa
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X