X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocemo Grizmana

sigpic

Comment

• Kako uklopiti Grizmana i Pogbu to mene zanima? Dijamant i dva spica?
      Grizman ka klasicna desetka mi se ne svidja nesto iako napreduje na tome polju, a Pogba mora u vezu od 3.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mislim da tu nece biti previse lomljenja, 4-3-3 dje bi Grizman bio na strani ili 4-2-3-1 dje bi bio desetka jednu sezonu, onda ce Zlatan vjerovatno da ode(nadam se da nece) pa bi mu se otvorilo mjesto naprijed iako on po meni ne treba da bude jedini napadac, znaci ili drugi napadac ili nesto iza napadaca, pa sta god, krilo ili desetka, sposoban je za sve.

Ovo je preofanzivno iako izgleda brutalno na papiru

Erera(novi vezista) Pogba

Mikitarjan Grizman Martijal

Ibrahimovic
        sigpic

Comment

• Grizman nije nesto efektivan na krilo (sto me cudi jer je tako poceo u Sosijedad, ali za Francusku i Atletiko nesto ne ide), a ne moze da bude jedini napadac tako da tu nije fleksibilan kao i Pogba.

Izgleda to sjajno ali ako ce Pogba i dalje da se "zalaze" u takvoj formaciji onda dzabe workrate ove trojice ispred njega.

Comment

• Ni slucajno ne gurati Grizmana na krilo. Lik daje 30 golova po sezoni, sto bi ga neko udaljavao od gola. Nije ovo pes majku mu, pa da guras desno i ides na sut+r2 kad seces Mene Grizman cesto podseti na Cicarita kad je u vazduhu, onakav midzet a onakav udarac glavom Moze on kao desetka ili u rupi, malo je reci da mu je link-up sa Ziroum na evropskom bio fenomenalan. Al opet, ja mislim da nam ne bi resio probleme.
            Originally posted by Dekinjo
            Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
            Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
            Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Rojsinjo, MaHrezinjo.. ili recimo damo 100 za Hazara .
              Originally posted by Vladan
              SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
              :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Dodju Rojsara i Azar, prvi provede ceo ugovor u bolnici, drugi bojkotuje treninge zbog Murinja

Ne bi Rojs nikad dosao, zna on da su engleskinje generalno ruzne ribe. U Engleskoj bi vreme provodio sa ovakvom zenom

U Nemackoj je prethodnih par godina proveo sa ovom ribom

Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
                Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Is Andreas Pereira's New Positional Versatility the Key to Man Utd Breakthrough?

The week ending December 4, 2016, was an important one for Manchester United loanee Andreas Pereira.

Not only did Granada, the club he’s spending 2016-17 with, secure their first two victories of the season—one in the Copa del Rey and one in La Liga over third-placed Sevilla—but Pereira netted his first goal for the Andalusian outfit.

The timing of his maiden strike could not have been more perfect, as it broke a drought of 12 league games and gave him the chance to show his support for those affected by the tragic events in his native Brazil; he unveiled a #ForcaChape message scrawled on his thermals immediately after netting. Pereira revealed after the game he "had a friend" at the club.

It’s been a choppy season for Granada, who went into Gameweek 14 as the only winless team in La Liga. They’re on their second manager and have already conceded 30 goals—the most in the division. But while the matchday XI has varied wildly from week to week—particularly under former coach Paco Jemez—there have been a select few constants.

Guillermo Ochoa, the goalkeeper, has played every minute (1,260), and Pereira is firmly second in that category, missing just one game and amassing 1,015 minutes on the pitch.

Unlike fellow loanees Jeremie Boga (Chelsea) and Sergi Samper (Barcelona), Pereira has managed to impress two different bosses on a consistent basis, and he remains one of the first names on manager Lucas Alcaraz’s teamsheet. Given the storm of a season El Grana have had to navigate, it’s testament to the Brazilian that he’s been able to keep his balance on deck.

On Saturday, in his stellar performance against Sevilla, Pereira added another layer to his game. He played as one of the two forward-thinking midfielders in a 4-3-3, and not once did he look out of place.

Generally, managers have tended to deploy him as a No. 10 or as a left-winger, likely because of his slight physique and higher-risk style of play. But Alcaraz dropped him in among Matias Kranevitter and Steven N’Zonzi and commanded him to sink or swim. He chose the latter.

Pereira’s best assets are his mobility, agility, quick feet and mazy dribbling. He’s also an excellent crosser, which translates to his set pieces; most of Granada’s recent goals have come from his corners, free-kicks or wide deliveries, with the second goal against Sevilla perhaps the prime example of this trend.

From a raw scouting perspective, he’s the archetypal No. 10 who thrives between the lines and beats players one-on-one to create space.

Despite showcasing these talents for Manchester United’s reserves and Brazil’s U20 World Cup team in 2015, successive managers at Old Trafford have shown a reluctance to throw him in. Perhaps Louis van Gaal tarred him with the same brush as every other member of the infamous 4-0 defeat to MK Dons in 2014—none of the players who played in that game lasted long under the Dutchman bar David De Gea, and perhaps Jose Mourinho felt it easier to follow suit.

It also doesn’t help that hundreds of millions of pounds are spent in his area of the pitch every year in a bid to improve fast.

But perhaps showcasing positional versatility renews Pereira's lease of life at Manchester United. When dabbling with the 4-3-3, Mourinho has been rewarded with some excellent performances, and it feels as though time spent in the 4-2-3-1 should be cut far shorter.

Playing in a similarly styled 4-3-3 on Saturday, Pereira showed every quality you’d want. He snapped about, pressured Sevilla in possession, kept it simple when required to allow Granada to build sustained periods of possession and conjured the all-important first goal, converting a reasonably difficult finish after Boga's brilliant run.

It felt like the first game of the season in which Pereira’s flashes of brilliance and continued effort were truly rewarded. For it to happen on that specific weekend will have meant all the more to him, as he was able to show his support for his country. Under Alcaraz, Granada look more stable, and that has helped the 20-year-old no end.

The defensive mistakes are largely gone, the team has stopped shooting itself in the foot and there aren’t 15 passages of play per game in which the ball flies from one end to the other in a matter of seconds.

Some Granada attackers, such as Mehdi Carcela-Gonzalez and Boga, will have seen this as advantageous to their respective games, but Pereira’s thriving under the calmer Alcaraz regime.

t's no secret that a large section of United’s fanbase are desperate for Pereira to succeed and show his worth, as they’ve envisioned a place for him in the first team and badly want the Brazilian to be strutting his stuff as a Red Devil in the future.

They’ve seen his highlight reel from the U20 World Cup, and they understandably want more of those moments.

The qualities he’s showing now give him every chance come 2017-18. Granada may still be in La Liga’s relegation zone, but they’re waking up after a deep autumn slumber, and Pereira is at the forefront of the bleary-eyed emergence.

If he continues to apply himself, work hard and show fresh edges to his skill set, United fans' hopes that they’ll see him lighting up Old Trafford might not be in vain after all.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sjajan tim. Samo Bejli umesto Dzonsa (kapiram zasto nije) i to je to. Najjace sto imamo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sviđa mi se postava osim lijeve strane, Roho i Darmijan mi ne ulivaju sigurnost nikad. Prije bih Matu nego Marsijala, pa da Miki igra lijevo. Ali ako Marsijal ponovi ono iz liga kupa neću se buniti.

Comment

• (Osecam da cu zazaliti na kraju meca zbog ovog posta)

Brate Roho igra kao zmaj kod Murinja, kao da je uzeo malo (vise) one droze iz Limitlessa.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Mata Murinjo, Mata

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Ma igra dobro pod Murinjom nema šta, ali bez obzira, bojim se neke njegove gluposti kao protiv Evertona. Tu je doduše imao sreće.

Comment

• Markos Roho!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X