• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valensija, pa Runi!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5.

Comment

• Bastian Schweinsteiger: Man Utd midfielder could stay at Old Trafford

Bastian Schweinsteiger could stay at Manchester United after returning to the team, says manager Jose Mourinho.

The former Germany midfielder, who was made to train on his own earlier this season, was a late substitute during Wednesday's EFL Cup win over West Ham - his first appearance of the season.

The 32-year-old has spoken to Major League Soccer side Chicago Fire and had contact with other clubs in the USA.

"Of course he can [stay]," said Mourinho on Friday.

"If you have a contract, you are the powerful one that can decide your future. In January he is the powerful one - and with better feelings than before.

"Everybody was happy because when he was not training he fought against that and managed to do it without injury.

"He had been working for months and I thought it could be a good opportunity for him to play and help us."

'I won't push anyone out'

Mourinho, whose side are sixth in the Premier League table and play at Everton on Sunday (16:00 GMT), has been told money is available to make signings during the January transfer window.

The Portuguese wants to strengthen his defence, with Benfica's Sweden international Victor Lindelof heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford.

At the start of the season, Mourinho said he had "a lot" of players, having decided to use 23 players in his squad, plus three goalkeepers.

Schweinsteiger's return has increased the number of outfield players he has used this term to 24.

Mourinho said: "Nobody deserves to be pushed, for me to say 'it's better for you to leave'.

"I am comfortable having them all and it hurts me not to select them because of the way they work.

"But frustration is something that comes to players in certain moments of their careers and we will analyse it if anyone shows me they have a desire to leave."

'Must be the same for everyone'

Mourinho was banned from the dugout for Wednesday's game after being sent off during the Premier League match against West Ham for kicking a water bottle in anger.

It is the second time he has been dismissed this season, and his latest punishment also included a £16,000 fine.

He said: "I kick a bottle of water. I cannot do it. I accept the suspension of one match, it's as simple as that. But it has to be the same for every manager."
      http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38184443

Ovo izgleda mnogo bolje nego prije tri mjeseca.
      sigpic

Comment

• Jel Van Gal otisao uopste?
        sigpic

Comment

• http://sportklub.rs/Blog/Vladimir-No...-Brendane.html
          Originally posted by Dekinjo
          Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
          Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
          Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post

Jel Van Gal otisao uopste?
              Arsenal i Celsi pobijedjeni da bu se doslo do njega kazu.
              sigpic

Comment

• Toni nas stigao na tabeli
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  Toni nas stigao na tabeli
                  + planira Snajderlina i Mamodu Sak(o)a u januaru.

Andreas metnuo prvi gol za Granadu

https://streamable.com/3egp
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ashley Young is a target for Everton, Watford, West Brom and Swansea after struggling to break into the #mufc team. [ESPN]
                    Treblao bi ga prodati, velika plata a baš rijetko igra, mada mi je drag igrač. Jedan od najboljih igrača u sezoni 2014/15, koja je ipak bila pristojna u odnosu na prošlu i Mojesovu.

Comment

• Momčići laka 2-ka danas. Opušteno samo.

Comment

• Nema Esli toliko veliku platu sada. Smanjilo se dost kroz ugovor a i zbog LS. ZA neku rotaciju ja bih ga ostavio.
                        Originally posted by Vladan
                        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                        :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Eric Bailly's arrived at Goodison with #mufc squad.
                          Deckonja se oporavlja brze od ocekivanog.
                          sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Samo jos da nema Darmijana i sve pet.

4-3-3 valjda, Miki i Marsijal po krilima. Konačno!

Comment

• Sta je Lukom?
                                Originally posted by Vladan
                                SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                                :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

Working...
                                X