• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo jos par slika sa Gala UNICEF vece:

Spoiler

sigpic

Comment

• Nema Memfisa , al nam možda zaigra Džons

De Gea, Romero, Johnstone, Jones, Rojo, Pogba, Mata, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Martial, Lingard, Blind, Young, Rashford, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Shaw, Fosu-Mensah, Fellaini, Schneiderlin, Darmian.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nema Kerika, napokon ce izgleda on poceti u ligi

Comment

• A šta je na kraju sa Krisovom povredom, mislim šta je u pitanju?
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Posledno sta sam procitao je da je imao neku povredu muskula, sad koliko je ozbiljno ne znam, ili "trpi" tretman Murinja nakon derbi sa Celzijem...

Comment

• Je li ovo istina pitanje je

Jose Mourinho has not ‘treated the German disgracefully’ nor has he ‘backed down’ or been ‘forced’ to take Bastian back into the fold.

It is in fact a sign that Mourinho is winning the inner battles at Old Trafford with the players and the board.

When the Portuguese took over as United manager he was briefed, very firmly, that Schweinsteiger was ‘persona non grata’. After joining United at the beginning of the season the German midfielder had quickly upset his colleagues and the hierarchy at Old Trafford.
              It is our belief though that Mourinho will actually give the German a go at supporting Paul Pogba in the United midfield. There were rumours in the foreign press that Mourinho had said he rated Schweinsteiger very highly during his time in isolation. Bastian would, on paper, look to provide the perfect balance of sitting deep and anchoring whilst Pogba was allowed to go and get involved further up the field.

This is also a sign that Mourinho is no longer placing as much value on the input of Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick. They were very much the mouthpiece of the squad and would certainly have played a part in suggesting that Schweinsteiger be binned. There were supportive messages on other players social media about the 32 year olds return so Mourinho must have certainly discussed it with them beforehand.

We think Mourinho should be applauded for being strong enough to say that this is a player he feels he can get something out of so he should be given a chance to work with him, despite what others may think or say. Ultimately it is down to Schweinsteiger now to back up his warm words on social media with the effort United deserve from him.
              http://www.theunitedpages.com/schwei...inho-strength/
              sigpic

Comment

• Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Man United 16-17. Guys, this is fucking filthy, and he's 35. The goals will come.
                sigpic

Comment

• I po meni samo štoper fali i možda zadnji vezni sličan Keriku ako Švajni ne dobije šansu. I taj štoper treba neko iskusniji, vidićemo koga planiraju, 90% u januaru neko dolazi, Baji tad ode na AKN.

Comment

• Ja ne vjerujem kakve ovaj bolesnik od Vudvorda ugovore sklapa. Covjek je genije za posao. Aki potvrdi.

UNITED AND MLILY ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP

• Five-year global partnership
                    • Mlily mattresses to be installed at Aon Training Complex

Manchester United (NYSE:MANU) is today announcing a global partnership with Mlily (SH.603313). The agreement heralds United’s first ever official mattress and pillow partner.

The five-year deal will see Mlily support United in helping with the sleep and recovery of players.

As quality of sleep and rest are key to a player’s preparations, Mlily will work with staff at the Aon Training Complex, where Mlily mattresses will also be used in the Complex’s existing sleeping pods.

Mlily is highly experienced in producing and distributing mattresses and pillows, serving worldwide retail partners for many years. The company is a world leader in producing memory foam and other speciality foams, from which its mattresses are made.

The company believes the partnership will strengthen the brand and enhance further its recognition. Mlily’s brand is also visible on league matchdays at Old Trafford, featuring on United’s digital perimeter boards.

Manchester United group managing director Richard Arnold comments: “Mlily has an established track record of producing a high quality product. We want to make the best use of the latest technology and expertise that can help our team, which in this case is the sleep and recovery of players.

“A global partnership with us will certainly help Mlily achieve its global ambitions and bring a high quality product to our worldwide family of fans. We look forward to working together.”

James Ni, founder of Mlily, comments: “We have been active in multiple channels of the bedding industry for several years. Our experience along with our commitment to producing high quality mattresses and pillows has resulted in stress-free sleep and healthier lives for customers. These results are now available to Manchester United’s players and will find a wider audience due to our global partnership.”
                    Samo jastuci su trebali na Trafordu prosle sezone
                    sigpic

Comment

• Potvrdjujem. Marketinski mag.
                      sigpic
                      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                        Ja ne vjerujem kakve ovaj bolesnik od Vudvorda ugovore sklapa. Covjek je genije za posao. Aki potvrdi.

Samo jastuci su trebali na Trafordu prosle sezone
                        Inace sam mlily brand se razvija u Srbiji,kao i dizajn,jastuka i duseka,a i sama proizvodnja istih

Vlasnik kompanije je Kinez koji je sa partnerom iz Danske i pokrenuo ceo biznis,i pored Kine i Danske jedino jos u Srbiji postoji fabrika

Vrlo su ozbiljni i ambiciozni

Comment

• A kvalitet istih vrlo diskutabilan, da ne kažem nikakav.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            A kvalitet istih vrlo diskutabilan, da ne kažem nikakav.
                            Ne znam dal si ovo,napisala samo zbog mene ili sta,al ti kazem da nisi upravu,jer o nacinu proizvodnje i same tehnologije koja se koristi,znam iz prve ruke.

Ne znam koji je za tebe reper kvaliteta i po cemu to procenjujes

Comment

• Memphis not selected in the squad against Fenerbache because he was outperformed in training. #MUFC
                              sigpic

Comment

• Odlazi nam on sigurno sada na zimu. A i moraće zbog sebe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X