No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ako sam dobro shvatio Marsijala nije bilo na treningu, moguce da je neka povreda u pitanju. Smoling, Mensa i Rajli trenirali. Bastija nije bilo.
    sigpic

Comment

• Depaj mi ne izgleda toliko lose, nekako je brzi, eksplozivniji, ali nema centarsuta i dalje i pokusava stalno neke trikove, ali ne blista ni Martijal u predsezoni. Kad bi Holandjanin bio samo malo racionalniji. No, sad mu je tu Sou pa je lakse.

Pres je za 20 minuta, valjda ce spustiti loptu i rascistiti neke situacije.
      sigpic

Comment

• Depaj svakako ako Toni ne moze. Mada mi za sada nemamo ni neku igru, tako da je svejedno ko ce igrati
        sigpic

Comment

• Ima neki link za press? Stream? Ako ne nadjete, okacite full posle

Comment

• Moram u novi post:

14:01 - Opening question is about Bastian; Mourinho doesn't fully confirm it, but he has strongly indicated that Schweinsteiger is not a part of his initial 23-Man Squad. He has 20 players and 3 goalkeepers.
            14:02 - We have 22 players now. We can expect 23 players before the start of the season. He confirms the deal to bring a 23rd Player is in progress.
            14:03 - When asked about if that is Pogba; I don't want to talk about other players in such a way. Pogba is a Juventus player until he isn't. The market is closing on the 31st August, but the club is trying to formally close the squad before the 14th.
            14:05 - A slight discussion about Pre-Season. Bemoans that we missed the game against City, as it cost us a week of Pre-Season. Their is no more training, so we have to treat Leicester like a real game, this is not a training game. This game needs a meaning, and it has a meaning. To play this game, you have to won the League or FA Cup, and they won the Cup. The 6 changes available gives chance for changes. It gives a chance for minutes.
            14:06 - Asked about how different his team is to a Louis van Gaal team, and does it bring any issues: Yes, my play is very different to that of Mr. Van Gaal. Not better, but different. They have principles that are different to mine, but after 2 years of working a certain way, it is then automatic. It is difficult to change, but we're trying hard to change it, and they are giving everything to try and adapt, and this will be my team.
            14:08 - Who has had the best transfer window: I don't talk about others. I have heard others talk about us, that I think is ethical. The reality is I don't speak about the others, they can do what they want. But our market was good. We decided to bring 4 players that are Man United level and can improve the squad, not 10. We have a young central defender who needs time, but is showing to be top potential. But we bought a creative man, we bought a Super Striker and we're about to sign a top Central Midfielder.

Comment

• Nije otvoreno rekao za Pogbu ali to je to

"We got a young central defender that needs time to be a top one, but he has top potential and we believe a lot in him. We brought Micki here, a player that we know the quality he has. We got a super striker [in Zlatan] and we are going to get a very good midfield player, so I am happy with the balance of my squad, I’m happy with the effort that the club has, and is still putting in for us."
              Do ponedeljka ce biti zvanivno vjerovatno.

Jose Mourinho tells #MUTV Chris Smalling and Tim Fosu-Mensah are fine and are back in training. #MUFC
              "Everyone needs minutes and Smalling hasn't had a single one, but in a way it's the same for everyone," says Mourinho. #MUTV
              More: "Some players started five weeks ago, some started one week ago but we try to bring them all to a level where they can compete." #MUTV
              Jose on Sunday's match: "We can make six substitutions instead of three, so that gives me the chance to give minutes to people." #MUFC
              Mourinho: "It also gives me the chance to play some players I know can't play 90 minutes, as they have no condition to play for 90 minutes."
              "It will be a little bit of everything," explains Jose. "Of course, we are going to try to win it." #MUFC
              Mourinho on Bailly: "We got a young central-defender who needs time to be a top one, but he has top potential and we believe a lot in him."
              On other new arrivals: "We brought Micki here, a player that we know the quality he has, and we got a super striker [in Zlatan]." #MUFC

Mourinho on Schweinsteiger: 'What is happening is happening in every club in the world, which is the manager decides his squad.' #mufc
              sigpic

Comment

• Done dealio

"Pogba is a Juventus player until it is officially announced that he isn't."
                sigpic

Comment

• WHY SCHNEIDERLIN WANTS TO EAT FOOTBALL!

Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has told MUTV that his hunger to impress this season has made him want to "eat football"!

The Frenchman was disappointed to be an unused substitute for France throughout Euro 2016, but he is now focused on earning a starting place with the Reds under new manager Jose Mourinho.

Schneiderlin made his first appearance of the new era by starting against Galatasaray in Gothenburg before coming off the bench at half-time during Wayne Rooney's testimonial with Everton at Old Trafford. The 26-year-old now hopes to feature again in Sunday's Community Shield match at Wembley Stadium.

"I’m not going to deny it was frustrating in the summer," Morgan told MUTV, referencing the European Championship in his homeland. "Even if we [France] did well in the Euros. Every player wants to play.

"I wanted to play. It was the not the case but it’s made me even hungrier and even more determined to have a good season. I want to work hard. I don’t want to go through that spell again. I want to work hard to be very good this season so, yes, now I just want to play and to enjoy it.

"Every player wants to play but with competition you improve. With quality players, you improve every time so, yes, I’m going to give my best and after, I always say, it’s the manager’s choice which is the best pair he wants to play or the best midfield three he wants to put in.

"I’m going to fight for my place every day and will see what is going to be. But, of course, I want to play. Like I said, I’m hungrier after last season, it was not the season I expected and I want to prove myself. I want to eat football!"

On his own fitness and match sharpness, Schneiderlin said: "I’m feeling good. I had a short break after the Euros. It was 15 days. I didn’t lose too much fitness, which is quite good to start the season. I didn’t play a lot in the Euros so I didn’t lose a lot of energy, even if the training was intense. I feel great, even if know I still have two days before an important game, and I will improve as the weeks go on.

"The thing you lose the most is obviously the sharpness and the feeling of the ball. I don’t think I lost too much in my endurance. What you lose more is the speed and sharpness, two to three metres on the velocity. After, it’s getting the feeling with the ball again and that touch. Everything is coming slowly to start with but, after training, we do some sessions to improve the velocity and the sharpness."

United's eyes are on the prize ahead of Sunday's Wembley showdown with Premier League champions Leicester City in the Community Shield, with Mourinho desperate to land the first silverware of his reign.

"It’s a serious trophy," Morgan said. "The manager has made us aware of the fact that he wants to win it. So we know that it is very important. We are playing the champions of England. We want to show we are there and we are ready to go in the Premier League. What better way to start than by lifting a trophy?"
                  http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ew-season.aspx

Comment

• Comment

• Evo i danasnja presica za ove koji nisu gledali.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Da se Mou bar jednom malcice osmehnuo...
                        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• http://www.espnfc.com/club/mancheste...-of-paul-pogba

Zanimljiv Mitenov clanak o Pogbi. Samo par citata.

The club sought to accentuate the positives and, during negotiations, impressed United's sheer size and global reach upon the midfielder's representatives. They also stressed to Pogba that he'd be the third or fourth-ranked player at Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo is first, followed by Gareth Bale; neither would be surpassed by a midfielder.
                          If Pogba joined United then they'd make him the No. 1, the main man. A team would be built around him and his profile would go through the roof. That delighted adidas, with whom he signed a €40m deal in March after choosing them ahead of Nike.
                          Once Pogba's move is confirmed, expect new promotions, grand statements and a carefully-staged and marketed arrival, designed to whet the appetites of fans, for whom the fantasy (signing) is often better than the reality (of poor football in recent seasons).
                          It has been pointed out to him that, while the end was sour, he was largely happy during his three years at the club, that he still has friends there including Jesse Lingard and that he has unfinished business to attend to after his premature -- and costly -- departure.

Pogba and his agent understand all that. Now he just needs to sign on the dotted line.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Miten je bio clueless dvije godine, vidjecemo jesu li mu se vratili izvori ili lupa samo.
                            sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X