Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Vudvordov brifing

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36838430
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
        Ne brate, nego je stopa 44%, otvoris zakon i vidis da maksimalna stopa poreza u Britaniji je 47%. Pomnozis 210k neto sto je gore pisalo sa 1.44 i dobijes bruto platu.

A 44% sam stavio zato sto on zaradjuje ispod 50m godisnje, tako da ga ne kvalifikuje najveca stopa poreza. Ljudi imaju razrede po primanjima i po tome ovracunavaju porez.

On tu osnovnu stopu ce onda polako smanjivat u iznosu njegovih izdataka i mogucnosti kvalifijacije za neku olaksicu ili odbitak.
        Racunas net prema bruto iznosu, a ne obrnuto. A 44% od 300k definitivno nije 210.

Njima je porez 47%, ko god predje 200K godisnje dobija takav porez. Kakvih 50M Bozi insane
        Last edited by Prototype; 19-07-16, 18:51.

Comment

• I SPORT: United close in on £100m Pogba
          Mediaset Premium reporting that Pogba has said yes to United. Total agreement between the player and club
          Rajmondi

⚡️⚡️@paulpogba ha detto sì a #Mourinho @PremiumSportHD accordo raggiunto col @ManUtd 5 anni a 15 mil €

Pogba has said yes to Mourinho/United...deal could be imminent now.
          Mediaset Premium claim #MUFC offered Paul Pogba wages worth €15m plus €5m image rights
          http://www.football-italia.net/87638...%82%AC15m-wage

Mandjante

#MUFC today first official bid to #Juve for #Pogba is €101M and €13M for season. #Juve pretend €120M. @SkySport #SkyCalciomercato
          Di Marzio says United have officially made an offer of €101m for Pogba. Juve refused and asks for €120m. Huge news!
          sigpic

Comment

• Di Marzio

It is getting serious. The negotiation between Juventus and Manchester United for Paul Pogba has officially begun. It was a face-to-face meeting between the clubs today, and the first offer has been tabled. United's Executive Vice President Ed Woodward was present for United, as was Pogba's agent Mino Raiola. Representing Juventus: club executives Marotta and Paratici. 101 million euros was the first offer (higher fee than it cost for Real to buy Bale, so potentially already the biggest transfer fee ever).

It appears that Pogba is leaning towards agreeing to a move to England, thanks in part to the enormous salary (13 million euros net of taxes) offered to the player. Juventus seems to understand Pogba's motives, which could demonstrate the club's reasoning behind the serious consideration of United's offer, without actually accepting.

In the next few days, Juventus will likely be submitting a counter-offer of up to 120 million euros, plus bonuses tied to Pogba's future output and future contracts. Raiola's role in the deal could also be another aspect to consider between the clubs. At this point, it seems only to be a question of fees and prices. Juventus is digesting for the first time for real that Pogba could be leaving, and choosing Manchester United. But no question that this is a serious effort for United to land Paul Pogba.
            sigpic

Comment

• Romano

Pogba would accept Man United contract offer. He's ready to return and Raiola wants him to MU. Now, Man Utd have to find agreement with Juve
              Tomorrow's Gazzetta dello Sport: Pogba close to United: He told Juventus he wants to leave.

FI

The real question is why aren't #MUFC fans furious with their own club for paying €120m for a player they let go for free 4 yrs ago?
              Pedula

Pogba to United is approaching the Juve quota...
              sigpic

Comment

• Sky Sport Italia claim Manchester United and agent Mino Raiola met Juventus today to offer €101m for Paul Pogba.
                http://www.football-italia.net/87639...eet-juve-pogba

According to Mediaset Premium, Manchester United offered Juventus €120m for Paul Pogba and the player €15m net plus €5m image rights.
                http://www.football-italia.net/87638...%82%AC15m-wage

Spoiler

Comment

• Ovo je vjerovatno done dealio, cim svi govore da je Pogba zatrazio transfer i da Juventus zeli 100+20 do 24 miliona bonuse

Laudisa

Deal done between #United and #Pogba. Now #Juve is talking with @ManUtd to find the agreement for the transfer: € 100 mio + 24 (bonus)
                  La Stampa

Pogba has asked to leave

Pogba weight in gold
                  Agreement with United, is a step from the Adda to Juve.French asked to be transferred to Manchester. Contact between the two clubs: 120 million will be the most expensive ever
                  If the middle are the Red Devils, then the temptation can turn into big business. Forget Bale or Cristiano Ronaldo, smile in the face of figures paid for Neymar and Suarez. After weeks of rumors, denials, dinners in Los Angeles with Ibrahimovic and more or less secret negotiations, Manchester United has agreed to record with Paul Pogba (EUR 14 million net per season for five years the image rights, at least another 5 million per year)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Vladan, ne podnosis Pogbu a najaktivan si oko ovog transfera

Ajmo Pogba, da osvojimo sveee!

Comment

• Rekao sam, strogo prenosenje bez komentarisanja jer vam smeta. Uvijek prenosim sve vezano za transfere.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Znam da prenosis uvek, i najbolje, samo se salim

Comment

• Bolje da ne prenosi baksuz.
                          Originally posted by Vladan
                          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Miki + Ibra + MURINJO... Ako dođe i Pogba, United ne samo da će da se vrati na top nivo u premier ligi, nego će sa Žozeom moći da se nosi i sa top klubovima u Evropi.

I marketinški će ekipa biti 100 puta interesantnija, a i za neutralne gledaoce i navijače drugih klubova.

A čini mi se i da će Murinjo da malo promeni pristup, biće manje bunkera.
                            Last edited by Ray; 20-07-16, 09:13.

Comment

• Petak, 14:00, Arena Sport 1, Junajted-Dortmund.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Glupo pitanje ali jel bi uzeli Oskara za 10ku, ako ga Celzi hipoteticki stavi na trziste?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X