No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apsolutno bi on dobio sansu kod SAF vec sledece sezone, ali dzaba, Rajola i Pogba su znali bolje sta je bolje za Mancester od njega
    “Pogba signed for Juventus a long time ago as far as we’re aware,” Ferguson told MUTV. “It’s a bit disappointing because I don’t think he showed us any respect at all. To be honest, if they carry on that way, I’m quite happy that he’s away, from me, anyway.”
    Despite Ferguson’s displeasure at the way Pogba and his advisers acted, his departure is a blow for the Scot, who had expected him to go on to become a key member of the first team squad for years.
    Stari o Rajoli

I distrusted him from the moment I met him. He became Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent while he was playing for Ajax, and eventually he would end up representing Pogba, who was only 18 years old at the time. We had Paul under a three-year contract, and it had a one-year renewal option which we were eager to sign. But Raiola suddenly appeared on the scene and our first meeting was a fiasco. He and I were like oil and water. From then on, our goose was cooked because Raiola had been able to ingratiate himself with Paul and his family and the player signed with Juventus.
    A Rajola zelio samo najbolje za Pogbu

Seeing what he’s written in his book, Ferguson has confirmed that he still does not know who Pogba is. I don’t see anything bad about me in what he said. In fact, coming from him it’s a compliment. Yes, if Mr Ferguson doesn’t like me, it’s a compliment because it means that I’m doing my job well. I need to do the best I can for my clients, not for coaches or managers. If I’d not taken my interests seriously, I would have tried to convince Paul to stay in Manchester to protect my relationship with United in view of future deals. But I’m only interested in what’s good for Paul. Maybe Ferguson only likes those who do what he asks. Anyway, from the many talks we had in the past, it didn’t seem to me like he really liked Pogba. I don’t have a bad memory of Ferguson. He was a great manager, but even the greatest managers, in my opinion, can make mistakes. I’ll keep the truth to myself. One day, if he likes, Paul will reveal all. It’s a fact, though, that Ferguson didn’t believe in the player while others did, starting with Juve.
    I onda kasnije seru obojica po klubu najstrasnije. Sad je ok da su tu opet iako nema Fergusona.

As things stand now it is more likely that he goes away from Manchester. I can only say that, from my point of view, Sir Alex Ferguson is top of the world. If Pogba leaves Manchester it is not because of Ferguson. If Ferguson had not been there, he would have left already. Even in our discussions, hearing from him has been amazing and fascinating. He captures like no other manager the essence of football. My opinion is not far away from how Paul thinks of him.
    sigpic

Comment

• Uhhh izasao spisak putnika u avionu za Cajnu, svasta tu ima za prokomentarisati ali svodi se na ono da ce sve gurati sa 24/25 igraca.
      >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Sve kako je rekao, engleski reprezentativci su tu ali nece igrati. Protiv Galate cemo vidjeti najjaci tim i protiv Lestera. Ova Kina samo da prodje bez povreda, ionako se tamo ide iz marketinskih razloga.

sigpic

Comment

• Klasično preteravanje starog, Vladane. Čak ne mogu ništa da zamerim ni Pogbi ni Rajoli osim nekih sitnica tu. A vidiš, u oba ta poslednja citata samo reči hvale o Fergusonu. Sve ovo meni više govori o Fergusonu nego o Pogbi.

Comment

• Vilson otpao znaci. Ako, Kin je bolji igrač.

Comment

• Ja sam stvarno mislio da ce Wilson uspeti u Unitedu, ali mozda najvise zato jer je oborio onaj rekord u cucnju valjda.

Comment

• Svi javljaju, znaci otisla prva zvanicna ponuda, Rajola zeli u Mancester

Mandjante

#Raiola ha chiesto incontro oggi alla #Juve per #Pogba. Offerta #ManchesterUnited di oltre 100 milioni. @SkySport #SkyCalciomercato

"#Raiola Asked meeting today at #Juve for #Pogba . #ManchesterUnited Offer of over 100 million. @SkySport #SkyCalciomercato"
                Skaj Italija

#UltimOra @juventusfc: #Raiola ha chiesto un incontro per @paulpogba. Sarà presentata offerta del @ManUtd da oltre 100mln.#SkyCalciomercato

Mino Raiola is to meet with Juventus about Paul Pogba. Will present Man United's €100m offer.
                And @DiMarzio backs it up. Says Raiola AND United have asked to meet with Juventus to present the first official offer of €100m.
                Romano
                Man Utd ready to make first official bid to Juventus for Paul Pogba! Details soon #MUFC #transfers
                Di Marzio

#Pogba, #ManchesterUnited and #Raiola will meet #Juve: the situation
                http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/news-...the-situation/
                sigpic

Comment

• Romano

Man Utd will offer €103/104M for Pogba, Juventus don't want to sell Paul; and will pretend €120/130M, but only if Pogba will ask to leave.
                  The meeting will be so important to make first bid, to understand if Pogba will ask to leave, if Man Utd can find an agreement with Juve
                  I suptilni Rajola

Mino Raiola: "Pogba leaving Juve? The mercato is long. I can't exclude it" (Gazzetta dello Sport)
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sky in Italy: Paul Pogba will earn £210,000 a week AFTER tax if he joins Manchester United

Ovo nije normalno.

300k sedmicno kad dodas porez.
                    sigpic
                    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ne vjerujem, sem Runija nikad niko nije imao takvu platu.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Rooney? Ibra?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ibra ima 12 miliona eura godisnje, Runi je 19 bio, sad je na 17 kad nema LS. Van Persi je npr. prije imao oko 17 miliona eura godisnje, Van Gal je to fino regulisao. Sad je i Mata na ispod 200 000 funti nedeljno, Runi je jedini trenutno sa 200+ hiljada funti nedeljno. Nego nikad u Junajtedu nisu bile neto plate.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pa dobro bruto na 300k sedmicno

210 neto
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                              Pa dobro bruto na 300k sedmicno

210 neto
                              Bruto 300K, a net 210 Pa nisu u Svajcarskoj ili Monaku

Comment

• Porez u Engleskoj je 50% valjda, tako da Runi koji je do ove sezone imao 300 000 funti nedeljno primi pola od toga jer pola daje drzavi, ali sad mu je smanjena plata po automatizmu jer nema LS.

15 miliona funti godisnja plata u Junajtedu nije nista neobicno, ali da neko primi cisto 15 miliona funti, e to nema sanse, toga nikad nije bilo u Junajtedu. Mozda ce Pogba biti prvi, ali do sad definitivno toga bilo nije.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X