No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dva trofeja u Realu, dva u Arsenalu, ako brojimo i komjuniti 3 trofeja u Arsenalu

Manit se suplje o najjacem igracu planete i specijalnom prevodiocu. On ga je trenirao samo zato sto je bio u Realu, a da ga Real nije htio igrao bi on u Arsenalu od 2010. godine.

Ono sto sam ja shvatio, a to je da je Mou bio kontaktiran u petak, dan prije tekme sa Norvichem
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Kako si izjednacio kupove sa ligom i dva polufinala LS, u svom stilu, kao sto znas da uporedis Vengera sa SAFom

Murinjo je jedan od Van Galovih ucenika, respektuju se maksimalno, cisto sumnjam da bi mu radio o glavi.
      sigpic

Comment

• Evo sad nam opet Pep dolazi na kraju sezone, ipak kao voli nas vise nego Siti.

Da se samo vise resi nesto, da ne citamo do Juna iste gluposti.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ako dolazi Pep onda Van Gal treba da ostane do kraja sezone, ako dolazi Murinjo nema svrhe cekati. Gigs samo kao caretaker.
          sigpic

Comment

• Jok, Pep u Sitiju, potvrdio Demikelis upravo sada.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post

Murinjo je jedan od Van Galovih ucenika, respektuju se maksimalno, cisto sumnjam da bi mu radio o glavi.
              Pa kako i da ga ne respektuje. Da mu nije Gala, zaradjivao bi i dalje kao obican prevodilac

Comment

• Dobro je što bar Otamendi nije došao letos. Nigde ga nema još od CA.

Edit: Ne samo što ga nema... užasan je, bar večeras.
                Last edited by miloolja; 21-12-15, 21:28.
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ako se ne može do Pepa, ne znam šta se čeka.

Comment

• Izvlači se iz konteksta,to je izjavio kad su ga pitali za izostanak iz LŠ,pa u fazonu,kako TOP klubovi to mogu finansijski da preguraju
                    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Svejedno. Uvek je imao samo reči hvale za Junajted.

Comment

• Kao i za gomilu drugih klubova samo što se o tome nikad nije pisalo i ne slažem se sa tim u potpunosti,više je hvalio Fergusona a to nije isto,uopšte se Junajted nikad nije nešto posebno izdvajao,bar ne u tom pravcu da opravda takve tvitove,moj dojam samo

Izuzetak je Inter
                        "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Originally posted by saburo sakai View Post
                          Kao i za gomilu drugih klubova samo što se o tome nikad nije pisalo i ne slažem se sa tim u potpunosti,više je hvalio Fergusona a to nije isto,uopšte se Junajted nikad nije nešto posebno izdvajao,bar ne u tom pravcu da opravda takve tvitove,moj dojam samo

Izuzetak je Inter
                          Nisam nešto pratio njegove presice pa sam verovatno malo pristrasan jer sam nailazio i ranije na neke snimke gde hvali Junajted i Fergusona na nekim stranicama o Mančesteru. Ali ne može nijedan Mančesterovac da se otme utisku da Murinjo vrlo ceni klub i, sto ti kazes, Fergusona za ono sto je uradio za ovaj klub.

Comment

• Ovo sam i zaboravio .

Best ever!!!

Edit. Znaci Viki leti ovako ili onako iz kluba
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Dekard View Post

Edit. Znaci Viki leti ovako ili onako iz kluba
                              Ja sam potpuno zaboravio na njega, on još pod ugovorom kod nas

Comment

• Evo i ozbiljnijih izvora.

Daker

Spoiler

Danijel Tejlor

Manchester United consider Mourinho but remain wary of his antics

Manchester United will want assurances from José Mourinho that he understands the club’s traditions and is willing to fall into line if they decide that the former Chelsea manager should take over from Louis van Gaal.

While the club are giving serious consideration to moving out the Dutchman after three damaging defeats in a row, there is still concern at the highest level of Old Trafford about Mourinho’s managerial style and specifically the elements of his work that led them to decide against employing him when Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013.

Van Gaal may have two games to save Manchester United job as Mourinho waits
                                Read more
                                United are acutely aware of Mourinho’s strengths but also mindful about the amount of conflict he tends to generate, as well as his reluctance to promote younger players. Ferguson regularly attracted controversy and had a fractious relationship with the Football Association but the feeling at Old Trafford is that Mourinho goes even further with his own outbursts and, in the worst moments, brought Chelsea into disrepute, leading to a one-match stadium ban this season. If a job offer is forthcoming, it will be made clear to him that United expect a better standard of behaviour and historically place great importance on bringing through their own players.

United are deliberating about how long Van Gaal should be given after a sequence of three wins out of the last 13 games has caused the club to fall to fifth in the Premier League – a position that would mean Europa League football next season – and nine points off the top.

Van Gaal’s position has been substantially weakened but, for now, he is trying to continue as normal. His weekly press conference has been pencilled in for Wednesday and he even served the players their meal when they had their Christmas lunch at the training ground .

Noticeably, however, there has been no support for him behind the scenes, even in an off-the-record capacity, since it emerged that he was genuinely in danger of the sack approaching the games at Stoke City on Boxing Day and at home to Chelsea two days later. United have been offered the chance to back, or defend, Van Gaal in the face of mounting speculation but have chosen not to say anything that would ease the pressure on their manager.

Mourinho has made it clear to United that he wants the job, despite having a close relationship with the man he might ultimately replace, but sources in Portugal say it has not reached the stage where he has been made a firm offer. It is only two weeks since United let it be known they were so impressed with Van Gaal’s work they envisaged it might eventually lead to him remaining at the club after his current contract expires in 2017.

What has followed since – a Champions League elimination in Wolfsburg and back-to-back defeats at Bournemouth and at home to Norwich City – has dramatically changed the picture, especially now Mourinho has become available and brings, in theory, a near-guarantee of silverware Yet it is clearly not a straightforward issue and has divided some of Old Trafford’s key personnel.

Everything has changed very quickly given that United’s executives had previously stated they were so impressed with Van Gaal they were even relaxed about the possibility of Manchester City hiring Pep Guardiola.

Mourinho, meanwhile, has been in contact with the Swansea City chairman, Huw Jenkins, over the last few days to offer a personal reference for José Morais, one of the candidates to take over as manager of the Welsh club. Morais was part of Mourinho’s coaching staff at Internazionale, Real Madrid and Chelsea and one of the candidates Swansea had shortlisted, along with Gus Poyet and Marcelo Bielsa, after Garry Monk’s sacking.
                                http://www.theguardian.com/football/...louis-van-gaal
                                Last edited by ExEric; 22-12-15, 09:13.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X