No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikad, ali nema veze. Od sad strogo profesionalan odnos prema Pogbu, Mancesterovom djetetu, ipak je Mancester njegova prva kuca kako i sam rece.

Ajntraht zeli Varelu na pozajmicu.
    sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Jel prenosi neko utakmicu sutra?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Artur Bler View Post
          Jel prenosi neko utakmicu sutra?
          Televizija naseg kluba:

>>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Ovo bih voleo da vidim sutra

Pereira

Voren Tuanzebe Mensa Sou

Kerik Ander

Adnan Pereira Memfis

V Kin

U II debitanti, Bejli i Miki.
            sigpic

Comment

• Shaw

Comment

• Kako je gazio covjek, jaci smo bili dok je igrao duplo, i onaj mesar mu upropasti sezonu, ni faul nije sudjen

sigpic

Comment

• 2:28

Comment

• CARRICK ENJOYING LIFE UNDER MOURINHO

Michael Carrick has admitted the players are enjoying life under Jose Mourinho following an enjoyable first week of training with the new Manchester United manager.

On the back of signing a new one-year deal with the Reds earlier in the summer, the 34-year-old returned to the Aon Training Complex on 6 July to begin work with the three-time Premier League winner.

Speaking exclusively to MUTV ahead of his 11th season at United, Carrick discussed the training that the players have completed so far as the squad prepares for the much-anticipated 2016/17 campaign.

"It’s been very good," Michael explained to us. "We came in last Wednesday and have done over a week with him now and it’s been enjoyable. The sessions are very good, it hasn’t broken us yet and hasn’t been as hard as you might think! [Laughs]

"There’s been a lot of football and fun at the right times, and I think everyone’s enjoying it. When you get a new manager, pre-season is always a little bit different because it’s a new personality and new ways. But you approach the season as any other and you’ve got to prepare yourself to be ready for the battle.

"That’s what the first few weeks of pre-season are for, to get that base of fitness and mentally prepare yourself for the year ahead."

Asked how pleased he is to have penned a new contract, Carrick added: "I’m delighted to be here. I’ve been here quite some time now and I just love the place.

"It’s such a great place to come and work every day. I’ve still got that drive and desire to be successful and give everything I can, so hopefully this year will be a good one."
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• José Mourinho has informed Chris Smalling and Phil Jones that they are the first-choice centre-back pairing this season. (Jamie Jackson)
                        Nesto i ne verujem u ovo ali dobro. Mada bi voleo kad bi Zoze od njega napravio zver kakva sigurno moze da bude.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Pilib de Brún

sigpic

Comment

• De Brun je inace izuzetno pouzdan novinar i obicno unistava snove navijacima Junajteda polsednjih godina i navijaci Junajteda ga uglavnom ne vole, povezivanja sa Alkantarom, Vidalom, Kros sve je sijekao u korijenu i govorio da nema nista od toga.
                            sigpic

Comment

• José Mourinho has informed Chris Smalling and Phil Jones that they are the first-choice centre-back pairing this season. (Jamie Jackson)
                              Ma da, ovo kao da kažeš mlečnom i stalnom zubu da će jesti koricu hleba dugo i srećno do kraja života. Ne vidim scenario u kom se Jones neće na prvoj tekmi spotaknuti o kreč peterca, roknuti glavom o stativu i propustiti tri meseca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abel View Post
                                Ma da, ovo kao da kažeš mlečnom i stalnom zubu da će jesti koricu hleba dugo i srećno do kraja života. Ne vidim scenario u kom se Jones neće na prvoj tekmi spotaknuti o kreč peterca, roknuti glavom o stativu i propustiti tri meseca.

Comment

Working...
                                X