X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Pazi koicidencije...
      Originally posted by Vladan
      SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
      :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• May 26. 2020, United and Mourinho part ways with mutual agreement.
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
          May 26. 2020, United and Mourinho part ways with mutual agreement.
          Ubice te ljubomora andukvinjaksmajli:
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Meni vala jedino sto bi volio jeste da je Pep u Arsenalu. Murinjo da plati Arsenalu, ne bi volio da je menadzer.
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Promo / teaser / trailer za sutra...

Last edited by AIRBORNE; 26-05-16, 23:04.
              >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Di Marzio, GT

The world Ibra: priority for Mou, Tottenham attempt, that always Tormentone feeling, rhetorical question, same request ... Where to play, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, in the next season? What future will choose the Swedish champions after deciding to leave PSG at the end of the contract? Assumptions and certainly no shortage of offers, as admitted by the player himself today in a press conference by the withdrawal of the Swedish national team, but a decision has not yet been taken: either by Ibra himself, let alone his entourage, led by Mino Raiola.

Proposals from various clubs of Premier, crazy offers from China, Italy or return option in new venture in Dubai or in MLS: at the time, every scenario is possible. The will of the player, from what has been perceived, is to groped a new experience in the Premier, riabbracciando Mourinho and wearing the shirt of Manchester United. Also record a Tottenham attempt, a proposal that has not yet convinced the player, while China and USA (Los Angeles Galaxy), while offering major contracts, at the moment are in the second floor in Ibra choices.

And AC Milan? No real depth so far, despite the return to the Rossoneri remains a possibility for the love nurtured by the player for the club and the city. One option to discard and do not be reviewed further in case of change of ownership of the Rossoneri in the hands of the Chinese consortium: the globe Ibra keeps turning, Zlatan the task of choosing where to point the finger. To make known, finally, his new destinazione.aperto with Milan. And how many more offers ...
                sigpic

Comment

• Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli 4h
                  Mourinho wants Hazard from Chelsea at Manchester United. £65 mln offer could reach £75 mln. First contact with his entourage ok. #mufc #cfc
                  Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli 1h
                  Hazard wants to leave Stamford Bridge and Mourinho has spoken directly to him. This is what has happened. #cfc #mufc
                  sad svi oce kod murinjo

Comment

• Dve legende odusevljene :

>>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by DeMoN17 View Post
                      sad svi oce kod murinjo
                      Ne brini, nema taj veze, pise za Tribal. Niti ima potrebe da se dovodi lijevo krilo, niti su Murinjo i Azar u nekim sjajnim odnosima bili prosle polusezone.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ponovo se napalio kralj klipova AdityaReds, sto mi je bas drago :

Al` kako je MAG odabra:
                        Pesmu sam pre 2.godine unistavao sa repeat, repeat, repeat... dok nisam izvalio dugmence za "repeat forever"

Comment

• Vladane kakvo je stanje sto se tice Ibre?

Comment

• Nema updatea, sem eto sto je i Di Marzio rekao da zeli da dodje. Onaj njegov pres danas je bas cudan, djelovao je kao zaljubljeni tinejdzer kad je pricao o Mancesteru, pa ili koketira ili je to vec zavrseno, pokerasku facu nema
                            sigpic

Comment

• Runi je Murinjova idealna desetka znaci

“For me a number 10 does a lot of things, with the ball and without the ball. So for me a number 10 is a very special player in my team.

“With a system of two midfield players and one number 10, I demand a lot from a number 10.

“I like a number 10 to score goals. I like a number 10 to get in the box. I like a number 10 to score goals like Oscar's against Maccabi Tel Aviv.

“A number 10 for me is an eight-and-a-half when the team loses the ball, and the number 10 is a nine-and-a-half when the team has the ball.

“Who is my perfect number 10? Wesley Sneijder and Deco. Because they could defend, get in the box and finish goals? Yes.”
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kakav je to as.

Zlatana na Twitteru prate milioni, a on samo jedan profil.

Sretnik kojeg napadač švedske reprezentacije prati je njegov sponzor za odjeću AZsportswear.
                                https://twitter.com/ibra_official

Comment

Working...
                                X