No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saburito ne da mi se odgovarati, ovaj tmuran dan me unistio, jos moram na glasanje... al` Skolari i AVB - ti to ozbiljno...
    >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Ima jedan mali plavi u Dortmundu. Može lagano da igra desno krilo.

Imaš Mareza i Manea u ligi ako uzimaš iz lige.
      Originally posted by Vladan
      SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
      :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Neko brz i sa odlicnim work rateom, da je dobar u tranziciji.

Yep, Mane it is.
        sigpic

Comment

• Samo da ne proda Memfisa, mislim da ce biti odlican sledece sezone i u direktnijoj igri.
          sigpic

Comment

• Mane na prvu izgleda kao dobro pojacanje, ali pare koje ce Sautempton traziti za njega nisu realne, tako da je pitanje sta ce biti sa njim. Rojsa sam uvek gotivio ali je nesto staklen u poslednje vreme plus mnogo vise voli da igra na levoj strani, po toj teoriji mogao bi i Depaj da pokusa desno krilo da odigra. Sto se Mareza tice od toga nema nista, mislim da ce ostati sledecu sezonu u Lesteru.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
              Saburito ne da mi se odgovarati, ovaj tmuran dan me unistio, jos moram na glasanje... al` Skolari i AVB - ti to ozbiljno...
              Pa Skolari je vodio repku Brazila do svetskog kupa,valjda zna nesto o pritisku a moja konstatacija se odnosi samo na taj deo

Druga stvar koji nisam pomenuo,o Murinju ce se pisati kako god okrenes,vodio on Sanderlend ili Junajted,to ce progutati sve ostalo,plus sad to sto je Pep tu,ide to do nebesa,verovatno nas ocekuje prava toksicna atmosfera.
              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Arsenal mora da pukne od Sitija a mi da dobijemo sve utakmice da bi bili 4i. Tu je jedina sansa. Ostale 2 utakmice su im Noric i Vila kod kuce. Noric ce imati motiv ali ne verujem da stvarno mogu ista osim da izgube sa par golova.

A mi imamo Lester i Bornmunt na Trafordu i Vest Hem/Noric na strani. Izvodljivo ali u domenu teorije. Mozda Arsenal i izgubi od Sitija ali ne verujem da cemo mi da dobijemo sve.
                sigpic

Comment

• Najidealnije mi 3ci i uzeli kup. SITI 5 uzeo LS. Arsenal 4.
                  Originally posted by Vladan
                  SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                  :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Ako dobijemo sve do kraja sigurno smo u cetiri, ali necemo dobiti sve do kraja. Dobicemo dvije, remi i poraz.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Moja omiljena prica ove sezone.

Manchester United ace Fosu-Mensah begged busty model for threesome with team-mate Anthony Martial

Spoiler

MANCHESTER United star Timothy Fosu-Mensah begged a busty model to join him and a team-mate for a threesome and asked: “Can you handle 2v1? Two black guys.”

The 18-year-old Dutch ace told Eglantine-Flore Aguilar he wanted pal Anthony Martial to join them.

He also said he liked women with “big ass, big t*ts” and suggested she bring a friend for a foursome.

Days earlier he pleaded with her for a lap dance and to send naked snaps.

Fosu-Mensah used his mobile phone to videocall the beauty from the team hotel on the eve of last weekend’s 1-0 win against Aston Villa.

He also put 20-year-old striker Martial on camera to speak to her in their native French.

Fosu-Mensah’s behaviour is unlikely to impress United’s disciplinarian manager Louis van Gaal — who has confiscated his players’ mobiles in the past and makes them hand them over the night before a game.

Reality star Eglantine, 23, blasted: “Timothy might think he’s a man now he’s in United’s first team, but in reality he’s just a lost little boy.

“He doesn’t have even the slightest idea about how to charm a woman.”

The pair started sending flirty messages after Fosu-Mensah began following her Instagram page and liking her bikini-clad snaps on April 13.

He sent her his phone number then texted her using instant messaging service WhatsApp.

They exchanged dozens of friendly messages before he asked Eglantine when she turns 24.

When she revealed the date, he replied: “Birthday sex?”

Eglantine responded: “Lol lets see.”

Fosu-Mensah then suggested: “My birthday is next week.

“I want that as well.”

He then prompted her to add him on Snapchat, where users can send pics that disappear after a few seconds.

He went on to ask: “You like Black **** lol? Black guys I mean.”

When she asked what type of women he likes, he replied: “Big ass big t**s.

“Race doesnt matter.”

The pair continued to swap messages on Snapchat and WhatsApp over the next few days.

On Friday April 15, Fosu-Mensah joined the United squad at Manchester’s Lowry Hotel ahead of their Premier League game against Aston Villa the next day.

He video-called the model then got Martial — who had just been dumped by his wife after we revealed he cheated on her — to join in the chat.

Eglantine added: “He (Fosu-Mensah) said he was bored staying at a hotel and wanted to video talk.

“He then put Anthony on camera. He was much more charming and sweeter and clearly knew how to talk to a woman.

“We just chatted normally in French for a few minutes.

“It was very pleasant.

“Then as soon as it was back to Timothy it was all about the sex.”

Fosu-Mensah got in touch again after the Villa match, writing: “Just got back from game. Was good we won.”

He added: “Anthony say come to with a friend.”

Eglantine replied: “When. Myself is enough no? Lool”

But he then asked: “2v1 Can youhandle? 2 Black guys.”

When she replied saying she was joking and will come with a friend, he responded: “Hahaha you Can handle 2 v 1. Then it is fine no friends Needed.” The pair continued to message on WhatsApp, although Fosu-Mensah soon became fed up and whinged: “Butttt you never send nudes on snapchat.”

His message was followed by a “boring” emoticon.

When she messaged: “No way I’m sending nudes over here,” the player replied: “Comon.”

Eglantine, who starred in a French TV dating show last year, responded to his messages about the threesome but decided not to go ahead because she felt it was inappropriate.
                      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...team-mate.html

Replike koje treba zapamtiti za sva vremena:

“Can you handle 2v1? Two black guys.”
                      When she asked what type of women he likes, he replied: “Big ass big tits.

“Race doesnt matter.”
                      Umirem!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ako nije zajebancija, a posto je San u pitanju sigurno jeste, onda je ovo apsolutna pobjeda

Inace protiv Palasa u finalu, bolje nego Votford, iako smo ih dobili oba puta ove godine ubijali su nas igracki, posebno na Trafordu.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ooooh yes !!!

Konkurira za nas gol sezone

EDIT: Morao sam da postavim.

Си - ло - ва - ње !!!!!!
                          Last edited by Ser Gagi; 24-04-16, 21:17.

Comment

• Kad spomenu taj gol sezone, da li sta glasali za te nagrade na sajtu?

Martial - Poty

Rashford vs City - Goty

Weir - U21 Poty
                            sigpic

Comment

• Martial - Poty

Martial vs Liverpool - Goty

Weir - U21 Poty

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...