X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Strasno, zasto bi iko isao po Nagatoma?
        sigpic

Comment

• Rekoh aj da ne budem uvek ja hejter da pustim nekog drugog
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Manchester United could ruin their hopes of landing Zlatan Ibrahimovic by keeping Louis van Gaal as manager. [Telegraph] #MUFC
            Ovo je i vise nego ocigledno, pa nece covek svoju verovatno poslednju sezonu u karijeri da baca na LvG-ov Junajted.
            sigpic

Comment

• “I can almost guarantee you that I’ll be back working this summer” insisted Mourinho. “I’ve good offers on the table.

“It’s a matter of thinking, to come to a good decision and finalise it. In the summer, at the end of the season, everyone will know what my next club will be”.

“One thing is certain, my future won’t be at Estoril or Paços, because they’re both having great seasons and won’t change manager.”

“I’ll take my ideas to where they wanted. I want to be at a place where I’m truly wanted.”

“I want to work at a club with responsibility, in a hard league, where there’re no easy objectives. That don’t leave many options.”
              José Mourinho: "I want to work and in July I go to work." [sport] #MUFC
              José Mourinho: "In the next few days myself and everyone will know what my decision." [sport] #MUFC
              José: “I want to work at a club with responsibility, in a hard league, with no easy objectives. That doesn't leave many options.” #MUFC
              In a Spanish context "In the next few days" means "you'll all know soon enough". Doesn't mean upcoming days necessarily.'
              LvG on Dutch FA job: "I don't want to respond to that type of question. What I talk about with the federation is between us."
              Man United are chasing Naldo according to Kicker
              L'Equipe report PSG's Marquinhos feels humiliated by Laurent Blanc's decision to start Serge Aurier ahead of him vs. MCFC on Wednesday.
              L'Equipe also add that it is certain that Marquinhos will ask to leave PSG this summer.
              Louis van Gaal tells #MUTV Ashley Young and Phil Jones are back in contention, while Adnan Januzaj will miss the Spurs game through injury.
              VAN GAAL WANTS ANOTHER GOOD DISPLAY
              The manager was asked why is it that United are so much better against the top sides? "I think that that is a very intelligent question because I have said a lot of times that we need more creative players, more fast players and more quick-thinking playes because the lower teams are mostly parking the bus, as the Englishmen say. That makes things more difficult as the top teams want to play against us which means that we can play which makes a big difference."
              Posto je Dzons izgledao kao amater, a RoSon Vilijams kao prekaljeni stoper u U21 ne mora da se vraca uopste.
              sigpic

Comment

• Kaj bi vama pasalo bolje? Mou ili ostanak LVG-a? Mozda kakva treca opcija?

Comment

• Originally posted by Henryj View Post
                  Kaj bi vama pasalo bolje? Mou ili ostanak LVG-a? Mozda kakva treca opcija?
                  Kapiram Wenger, steta pa je zauzet, ovako mrka kapa...

Comment

• "In the next few days" uh treba ovo docekati.
                    Nekako i po pojacanjima koja se vrte sve mi onako "muski" vuce na Murinja, jedino ne znam gde da denem ovog Nagatoma, mozda je on Giksovo pojacanje
                    >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Ma je sigurno bila zakasnela prvoaprilska sala za Nagatoma.
                      SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.

Comment

• RoShaun Williams and James Weir train with Manchester United first team ahead of Spurs
                        Jose Mourinho is convinced he will become the next Manchester United manager, unless LvG seals CL qualification. [M.E.N]
                        Mourinho becoming Manchester United manager dependent on Van Gaal missing out on top four[M.E.N]
                        David Moyes' contract had a similar clause which is why he did not get 5 years' worth of salary left on his deal on being dismissed. [M.E.N]
                        A clause would partly explain why Manchester United have not sacked LvG, despite a clamour from supporters. [M.E.N] #MUFC
                        Nadam se da ce ga svejedno otpustiti ali za svaki slucaj bolje za nas da nismo u top4.

Ima li neko od vas da bi zeleo top4 i ostanak LvG-a jos jednu sezonu?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Zar nije taj isti M.E.N javio prvi i jedini da vec postoji "jak dogovor" sa Murinjom,sad izlaze sa ovom pricom

Drugi citat bez ovog dela za top 4 je ono sto su inace svi zivi preneli
                          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Upravo je Lakhrst ovo danas objavio, a juce ili prekjuce nesto sasvim drugo. Ali MEN dobija info od Vudvorda i pise ono sto im Vudvord kaze. Di Marzio i Balag koji su blizi Mendesu i dobijaju info od njegove svite idu sa drugom pricom. Sve u svemu jasno je da Van Gal ostaje do kraja sezone, pokusavaju da ga drze gladnim i motivisanim da bi obezbijedio TOP 4 pretpostavljam. Jer stvarno nema nikakve logike praviti problem oko raskida ugovora sezonu prije isteka istog, Mojes je bio druga prica ipak, imao je jos pet godina ugovora, ovdje se radi o cetiri miliona funti valjda obesctecenja, moze biti manje ako se ne obezbijedi LS, mozda za nekih 30%, sto nije malo, ali ne pravi nikakvu razliku za klub finansijski.

Le10sport koji je prvi donio pricu za Falkaa i Martijala od evropskih medija kaze da je Murinjo dao zeleno svijetlo za Obamejanga. San i Indipendent idu sa pricom da je Murinjo vec izabrao kucu u Cesiru. Ali njima bas ne treba vjerovati.
                            sigpic

Comment

• U Sanu je onaj trol koji je dobar sa Murinjom,zna da ubacuje ali ima i dobrih informacija...

sad sam prelistao njihovu stranicu,pozivaju se na ekskluzivu al vidim da to nije dotični pisao a ne da mi se sad da mu kopam po tviteru

verovatno će onaj Murinjovac Castles objaviti nešto,za sad isto stoji kao što su preneli i ostali

uzgred,navodno je i Arsenal prišo Murinju hahahhahahahahha
                              "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ali fazon Obamenjang, a covek ce ako dodje da dovede Kejna fazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X