Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Samo vi otmite 3 boda Poketinu i budite na bod od LP prije Lestera. Otmite njima bodove i laganice, pomozite Wengerici. Ipak je on vama mnogo pomogao s Persiem
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Na bod? Zelis pomoc, a ne zelis nas u LS, e moj Aki

Butt keen to build academy

Manchester United believe they can secure some of Europe's best young talents, according to academy chief Nicky Butt.

The former Red Devils and England midfielder was appointed earlier this year and has spent the last few months conducting an internal review of their junior ranks.
        Butt has seen neighbours Manchester City dominate the local scene, in recent seasons, having invested over £200m in their City Football Academy.
        The 41-year-old, however, feels United will again be in a position to compete, having now boosted their own scouting network.
        Butt said: "I definitely expect that to happen. We're short on a few numbers in the different age groups and it's something we need to address, something we are addressing and something we will hopefully get over the line in the next few weeks, in time for next season.
        "It's the same at any other club. We all want to attract the best young players in Europe, at whatever age, and we're exactly the same."
        sigpic

Comment

• Pa ja na bod, da budete gladni. Motivacija kao mrkva na stapu ispred magarca. Najbolja motivacija
          sigpic

Comment

• Mislis da ce motiv biti problem ako prije Lisica budemo bod ili dva u LS zoni
            sigpic

Comment

• Ma samo vi otmite bodove prvo kokosarima, to je meni glavno.

Ludi Ranijeri moze ovjerit titulu do vas. I stanonda da radim, moram za krvnike navijat
              sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Zamisli mi budemo 3ci a Arsenal 4ti. Aki umire
                  Originally posted by Vladan
                  SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                  :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Imao Arsenal vec dva raspada ove sezone, tesko da ce treci dozivjeti.
                    sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ne znam zašto je meni Gigs bio u glavi da ima preko 150 asistencija ?
                          Mogao je i Runjavi i tu da bude rekorder.
                          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.

Comment

• Pa i ima ukupno, to je samo PL

Guardiola to City official, Conte to Chelsea official. Somewhere José Mourinho is ferociously pressing F5 on Man United's home page.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Pa na PL sam samo i mislio . Nesto si nam rasejan ovih dana?! :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Statistika je sa utakmica na Old Traffordu samo. U PL.

Comment

Working...
                                X