• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by l1m4r View Post
    Spoiler

Spoiler
    hvala olja
    Spoiler
    Pokušavam više puta da ti odgovorim ovako..ali malo, malo gubi se gif. Da vidimo ovaj...

Spoiler
    I da, mislim, nema na čemu.
    Last edited by miloolja; 19-01-16, 17:32.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 19-01-16, 23:57.

Comment

• Na danasnji dan pre 22 godine napustio nas je legendarni Sir Matt Busby.

Quotes By Sir Matt Busby
        1. "It was a very simple team talk. All I used to say was 'Whenever possible, give the ball to George'" (George Best of course!)
        2."Nobby Stiles a dirty player? No, he's never hurt anyone. Mind you, he's frightened a few!"
        3. "He (George Best) was able to use either foot - sometimes he seemed to have six."
        4. "I never wanted Manchester United to be second to anybody. Only the best would be good enough."
        5. “In all modesty, my summing up of 1955-6 and 1956-7 must be that no club in the country could live with Manchester United.”
        6. "He (Bobby Charlton) was idolized from his twentieth year on."
        7. "If you don't put them in, you can't know what you've got."
        8."Resting in Interlaken, Germany was one thing and facing Old Trafford another. When I approached the ground and moved over the bridge along which our supporters had squeezed fifty abreast in there tens of thousands to shout for us I could scarcely bear to look. I new the ghosts of the babes would still be there, and there they are still, and they will always be there as long as those who saw them still cross the bridge, young, gay, red ghosts on the green grass of Old Trafford."
        9. "Over the years people called several players the new Duncan Edwards...first Dave Mackay, the Bryan Robson. But none of them came close. He was the only player that made me feel inferior."
        10. "I do not worry about conceding goals because I know my forwards will double it at the other end."
        11. "Manchester is my Heaven."
        12. “Winning isn’t everything. There should be no conceit in victory and no despair in defeat.”
        Quotes About Sir Matt Busby
        1. "Matt was the eternal optimist. In 1968 he still hoped Glenn Miller was just missing". - Paddy Crerand
        2. "It would have been Sir Matt Busby’s 90th birthday today, but I think he was up there doing a lot of kicking." - Sir Alex Ferguson
        3. "I'm privileged to have followed Sir Matt because all you have to do is to try and maintain the standards that he set so many years ago." - Sir Alex Ferguson
        4. "How would you like to be manager of the best club in the country?" Shankly replied, "Why? Is Matt Busby packing it in?" - Bill Shankly (when being approached by a Liverpool director to be offered the vacant manager's job at Liverpool).
        5. "Im not fit to polish Busby's shoes" - Bill Shankly
        sigpic

Comment

• 4. "I never wanted Manchester United to be second to anybody. Only the best would be good enough."

7. "If you don't put them in, you can't know what you've got."

5. "Im not fit to polish Busby's shoes" - Bill Shankly
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Opasno nam zamrla tema... Da se pridruzim Bazbi festu onda.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Ostavio bi ja Felu. Moze on dosta u nekom normalnom sistemu.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kavani?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a6822781.html
                  sigpic

Comment

• Moj mali današnji doprinos

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Martijal Runi Mata

Kavani

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/279070...cavani-sources
                      sigpic

Comment

• Po njima je to u januaru?! Pffff tesko. Leto, mozda. Mada bih po njihovom spekulisanju a i ja licno radije jurio Benza i Levandovskog. Mozda cak i Bejla pre Kavania. A i opet mala bi bila razlika izmedju njega i Grizmana u ceni..
                        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.

Comment

• Svaki od njih je bolji izbor, ali nijedan nije realan. Mozda Grizman za 80 miliona eura ali je rekao da nece skoro iz Spanije. A i Atletiko je dobio transfer ban, sile nema da ce ih iko ozbiljniji napustiti, kao ni Real. Levan ostaje u Bajernu, otisao bi samo u Real, to je sad nemoguce. Iguain, Kavani, Obamejang su opcije. Ali nijedan za januar cini mi se. Pritom Kavani ne donosi brzinu iako je pravi profesionalac
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sve si lepo rekao, samo ako nam treba brzina onda uzmes Aubu.. Od te trojice Kavani prvi izbor lagano. Samo sto ni on nece biti jeftin.

Comment

• Po meni kretenski potez, jer imamo Marsijala, ultra talenat, kome je spic prirodna pozicija i sada trebamo da ga zbog Kavanija guramo na krilo...

Ajde sto popunjava to ove sezone ali od sledece on mora da bude napadac br1 u klubu.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Nijedan ispod 50 miliona eura, Kavani bi bio najeftiniji od njih vjerovatno.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X