No announcement yet.

Manchester United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa razumljivo je da ne zele da ga prodaju rivalu, ali msm da ce se na kraju Matic pitati.

Comment

• Celsi hoce da da matica i da doplati jos gomilu novca za Bonucija. a covek ode u milan xD tako da ce mozda Nemanja kod nas

Comment

• Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Bahato od strane Intera, ali moze im se ocigledno posto su ovi nasi bas zapeli. Nadam se da je vreme da im Ed ocita bukvicu i predje na neko drugo resenje.
          sigpic

Comment

• Lingard za perisica jedino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lingard koliko god limitiran bio ipak je dete kluba i ne treba ga davati u kusur, jedino ako Jangisu hoce mogu dobiti.
              sigpic

Comment

• Dao bih ja i Dzonsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• Jose: "We don’t have our door closed. We aren't happy with just Lukaku & Lindelof. We wanted 4 so I would say 50% of the job is done."
                  Jose on Matic: "He is a Chelsea player and we have to respect the club and manager and owner."
                  Jose also says Rojo, Young, Shaw and Zlatan won't be back until the end of the year.
                  Jose was also asked about @Arsenal + Wenger: "After the champion, Man Utd 2nd most successful club + Arsenal 3rd. That is absolutely clear."
                  Jose on 2 more years of Arsene: "Every manager wants their club to be strong enough to make own decisions + forget media + pundits’ opinion"
                  Jose also confirmed Utd were seriously in for Morata, which poses an interesting question about who of him and Lukaku was 1st choice...
                  Jose says it will be December before @Ibra_official likely to play. "So why not wait"
                  Jose says he's open to possibly re-signing Zlatan I and did not kill the option of a move for Nemanja Matic...
                  Jose Mourinho will not rule out a move for Matic and says Ibrahimovic could sign a new contract in December
                  Jose Mourinho has confirmed there's a chance Ibrahimovic could resign for United. Says he wants two more signings but "at least" one.
                  Jose Mourinho has confirmed Zlatan Ibrahimovic could stay at Old Trafford. "It is possible. He was not happy in the way he finished season"
                  Mourinho, "Lukaku isn't a player who participates a lot in the linkup, he operates in the last third. So many teams keep a low block."
                  Mourinho, "Zlatan was dropping back and participating in buildup but especially in the PL we need a target man, this isn't Martial or MR."
                  By the way Mourinho was talking, seems like there's a good chance Ibrahimovic will play for United again. Reckons he will be fit in Dec.
                  "So maybe we don't get two, we get one, but we need one player to give us more options, the squad needs that balance, we have players that belong to the squad but cannot play for next three or four months, Marcos Rojo, Ashley Young, Luke Shaw, if Zlatan stays we have three or four players that only by the end of the year can be back to football.
                  Koji je kurac sa Souom?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mourinho on Morata

“I don’t like to speak about players who aren’t ours, because Morata is not our player. I am nobody to speak about players from Real Madrid.

“Yes, we have had interest, that is obvious and it’s public. We have not come to an economic agreement, that is obvious as well.

“But it’s a Real Madrid’s right to ask for their players the amount of money that they want. We do not determine what the price is of a player of Real Madrid, Real Madrid do that. And we didn’t arrive at an agreement with Real Madrid.

“I do not criticise Madrid and I am not going to criticise my board because my board has made the offer, and they have tried to reach an agreement during a time, and they didn’t come to an agreement. It’s simple.”
                    Key thing is Jose said Zlatan "does not want to hide" behind injury. I assume that means no MLS/China etc.
                    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40615718

Mi nemamo pravog lijevog beka znaci, ili ce igrati sa krilnim bekovima pa ce Perisa biti prva opcija, a Blind druga ili ce da se krpi opet s Blindom i Darmijanom. Ali Martijal ga zesce duva ako se igra sa krilnim bekovima.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Meni se cini da je jasno ko je bio njegov prvi izbor za napadaca
                      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Sasvim je jasno, bas sam posao to da pisem.

Sta ce biti sa Martijalom, nesto ga i nije pominjao.

Comment

• ja se nadam da ce ostati i da ce biti mnogo bolji u ovoj sezoni. jer svi znamo da moze. samo je pitanje glave

Comment

• Alex Shaw [emoji818] @AlexShawESPN
                            Last season MUFC squad minus Ibra & with Shaw/Rojo out til Dec + Lindelof/Lukaku/Matic (?)/Perisic doesn't strike me as massively strong(er)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Manchester United

Jel nam sad najzad dolazi Snajder?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X