No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brendan Rodgers has been fined £8,000 for his comments about ref Lee Mason.
    Bitno da nije suspendovan.
    Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

• Moley ‏@MoleyBTK 14m
      No chance we value ings at 8m , we value salah at that so ings would be 4-5m tops
      Da li to nas cuje Brendo,sta mislis Kaziragi?
      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Kakvu su frku digli kontao sam biće par utakmica suspenzije. Ovako smo odlično prošli, jedna kafica manje za šefa - sića.
        sigpic
        Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
        don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Moley ‏@MoleyBTK 2m
          Not heard anything on #Yarmolenko since summer I was told we had a back up to #Salah but it was a long shot
          Samo da taj back up nije neki levat.
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ma hoću da vidim te zadnje veznjake bre više, krila nam nisu toliki prioritet. A i ova situacija oko Salaha jbt zatupili ga, majku mu....

Eathen #JFT96 ‏@hunter_troll 3m

Can't we just stick £10m on that & go & buy Greizmann?
            Voleo bih to.
            Last edited by Nightbird; 09-01-14, 23:46.
            Bill Shankly : "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that".

Comment

• Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 29 Aug
              @karlsentk one year left on his contract too, but Yarmolenko definitely a player #LFC are monitoring.
              Znaci i ugovor mu je tanak, zato se pominju cene oko 12-15m. Bio bi on vise, da je drugacije.
              sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Bravo Suljo, potpuno zasluženo. Da nam nastaviš u istom ritmu.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                  Da li to nas cuje Brendo,sta mislis Kaziragi?
                  Skautira ti Brendo Ingsa od kraja septembra negde.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Moley ‏@MoleyBTK 17m
                    So #lfc stopped the #mvila talks a week ago , I hope they have someone better lined up or are letting Rubin Kazan sweat it out
                    Nisam ja nesto siguran da se juri veznjak.
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• :

Sturridge opet trenira sa ekipom.
                      Spoiler

Vezano za povrede:
                      "Daniel [Agger] will probably be three to four weeks," Rodgers told reporters on Friday. "Unfortunately he has picked up a calf problem, so he will be out for a while.

"Thankfully, we have now got players starting to come back. Steven [Gerrard] is back, which is great news for us. Daniel Sturridge has been training this week and looking very well.

"Young Sakho trained today so he looks fine to be in the squad for the weekend.

"Jon Flanagan has still got a bit of time to go. Jose Enrique is still out. We've got a couple of niggles which we'll have to look at over the course of the next 24 hours. But we'll certainly have one or two back."
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Scouser; 10-01-14, 16:58.

Comment

• http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/tr...la-video/68573

Comment

• http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...nsists-6497232

“My temperament, attitude, desire and hunger when I am on the pitch has always been like this and will continue to be this way, I now know I have to control it more,” Suarez told ESPN.

“An example of this was about two weeks ago when I had an open shot at goal and hit the post and it rebounded close to my hand and I was about to go for it and then I stopped.

“If the same thing had happened two months ago I would have gone for it. These things stay with me but I tell you I am changing.

“I am improving my attitude on the pitch because I know I was wrong in the past and I was creating an image of myself I know wasn’t me.”
                          Vuk dlaku menja, cud nikad.
                          sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Liverpool hold an interest in Mohamed Salah but accept they may have to wait until the summer – @TonyBarretTimes ( Times )
                            Moley ‏@MoleyBTK 4m
                            As I said earlier in the week all the vibes I have been getting regards #Salah is that it will be the summer #LFC
                            Znaci nista od njega u januaru.
                            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Rodgers on Moses: "It’s not easy when you come to a big club, you come from a really good club like Chelsea to a massive club like Liverpool."
                              Rodzers car

Comment

• #LFC are said to be ready to test the resolve of both PSV and Wijnaldum with a deal worth around £9m before the end of the window. (Metro)
                                Odlican igrac, samo problem sto vec duze odsutan sa povredom. Onako cist BTB veznjak.
                                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X