Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srijandeep Das ‏@jeremy_LFC
    Leak of a higher bid from Southapmton reeks of agent wanting a bigger cut by sparking off a bidding war. #LFC unfazed, Coutinho wants #LFC.
    Da da, vrlo moguce da je ovo slucaj.
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Srijandeep Das ‏@jeremy_LFC
      To transfers. Interestingly, Liverpool's 4million GBP offer for Tom Ince is still on the table. Stance is clear - will not pay a penny more.
      Ince je jos u igri... Ali ovakav stav i treba da bude, i potpuno podrzavam...
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
        Da da, vrlo moguce da je ovo slucaj.
        Klasika, Agenti su ajkule i hoce samo da uzmu vise para
        sigpic
        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Dali vi mislite da je taj mali Coutinho stvarno dobar i da ce nam unaprediti igru? Nesto nisam ove godine cesto gledao Inter a i kada sam gledao malac (znalac) nije igrao pa ne znam sta da ocekujem? VIdim da je dosta mlad i nesto kao Suso pa mi je malo cudan potez BR... Mislim da su nam potrebnim igraci koji su iskusni(ne PREISKUSNI) a i koji su u formi sto nije bas slucaj sa Coutinhom.

Comment

• Coutinho je veoma dobar igrac,brz,dobar pas i dobar dribling,moze unesti zivosti u igri.Sto je jos bolje,moze igrati i na poziciji veznog,napadackog veznog i krilo,tako da je i to vrlo dobra stvar,vrlo dobar potez BR-a.
            Samo je veoma losa stvar sto nismo doveli ni jednog iskusnog igraca.
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Dobro ako je tako... Kazem nisam ga gledao pa ne znam sta da ocekujem, ustvari gledao sam ga na You Tube i sve to fino izgleda ali to nije bas mjerilo. Samo da ne bude poslije hvatanja za glavu, jer stvarno nam to nije potrebno vise.

Comment

• <3

Samo pogledati kako je trcao za pokemonom u 90 minuti i pri rezultatu 0-3.

http://www.footylounge.com/films/mil...bad0bb91d.html

Partija protiv Norwich-a.

Pas na 6:06
                TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Kakav je to Bog jebote.
                  When I die, don't bring me to hospital. Bring me to Anfield. I was born there and will die there! S.G.8

Comment

• Po meni bi odličan vezni red imali sa Lucasom, Gerrardom, Coutinhom mada mislim da će ga BR koristit više na krilu jer je i onako velika gužva u veznom.

Comment

• Ngoo ide u Hearts. Nakon Wilsona i on se priključuje škotskom klubu.

Sa zvanične stranice Heartsa:

Spoiler
                      Hearts are poised to sign towering Liverpool striker Michael Ngoo on loan until the end of the season.

The big hitman, capped at U20 level for England, has been one of a number of attackers trailed by manager John McGlynn recently, and the gaffer's search for a new target man appears destined to reach a successful conclusion with Ngoo's arrival in Edinburgh.

Providing the necessary paperwork is completed in time tomorrow, the Anfield ace could go straight into the squad for Saturday's Scottish Communities League Cup semi-final match against Inverness Caledonian Thistle at Easter Road.

A regular for Liverpool reserves, the 20-year-old is set to follow in the footsteps of his Reds team-mate Danny Wilson, who penned a loan deal with the Jam Tarts at the end of last week.

Sve su prilike da Inter pušta Coutinha, samo još oko cijene bi se trebali dogovoriti. Prema nekim navodima sutra bi se trebalo znati sve.
                      sigpic
                      Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                      don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Steven Gerrard :
                        A lot of people talk about my loyalty to Liverpool but what rarely gets mentioned is
                        Liverpool's loyalty to me."
                        "I've been there since I was eight and the
                        contracts kept coming, the love kept coming,
                        they have always supported me on and off
                        the pitch."
                        "I think Liverpool deserve a big thank-you
                        from myself for the loyalty they have shown
                        to me."

Ja i dalje ne verujem kakav je to car.
                        sigpic

Comment

• McLaughlin trenirao sa prvim timom
                          Last edited by The Admiral; 25-01-13, 13:23.
                          When I die, don't bring me to hospital. Bring me to Anfield. I was born there and will die there! S.G.8

Comment

• Rodgers izjavio da ce mozda jos jedan ili dva igraca pristici u klub i da klub pokusava da rijesi to.
                            TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• evo snježo opet snjegovaaaaa

Comment

• Ljudi u putu sam i s moba ima li sta za Kutinja?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X