X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klinci vode 5-0 protiv Swindona u Youth FA kupu. Golovi:

Spoiler

Ibe
    Last edited by The Admiral; 04-12-12, 20:54.
    When I die, don't bring me to hospital. Bring me to Anfield. I was born there and will die there! S.G.8

Comment

• Exclusive: Reina on way out of Liverpool as Rodgers eyes Butland... with Sturridge and Ince set to join England stopper at Anfield

Pepe Reina's future at Liverpool is under threat, with manager Brendan Rodgers considering January moves for Birmingham's England goalkeeper Jack Butland or young German prospect Ron-Robert Zieler.

And that will not be Rodgers's only move, with Liverpool close to finalising a £12million deal for Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge and the £6m acquisition of his England Under 21 team-mate Thomas Ince.

Rodgers has been unsure about Reina, 30, since he arrived in the summer and wants a long-term replacement.

The Liverpool boss almost moved to sign England international Butland in the summer but held off. Now he is ready to step up his interest in the 19-year-old when the transfer window opens.

Zieler, meanwhile, is one of the best keepers in Germany and is contracted to Hannover with a £12.2m buy-out clause.

Having started his career at Manchester United, the 23-year-old joined Hannover in 2010 and has played more than 70 games. He also has two full Germany caps.

Reina has missed part of the season with a hamstring injury and one of Rodgers's problems is that No 2 keeper Brad Jones has failed to convince.

A possible destination for Reina is Arsenal, who tried to buy him two-and-a-half years ago, and he could even be part of a deal to entice Theo Walcott.

But that depends on whether Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger still considers a keeper to be a priority.

Sportsmail revealed last month Liverpool's interest in 23-year-old Sturridge and Ince, 20, who was allowed to leave Anfield for Blackpool 18 months ago for £250,000.

Liverpool tried to sign Sturridge in August but the deal fell through at the last minute. The striker joined Chelsea from Manchester City in 2009 for £6.5m but has failed to command a regular place and has made just two appearances this season while struggling with a hamstring injury.

He has still managed 24 goals in 95 games for Chelsea and Rodgers hopes he and Ince can ease the goalscoring burden on Luis Suarez.

Sturridge's representatives, Octagon, have denied he is seeking a contract of £80,000 a week when he moves and assurances of a central striking role.

A statement read: 'Daniel does not conduct his business in public. He also does not make demands in any negotiation, with regards to salary or playing position.'

Suarez, meanwhile, will start his first Europa League away game for Liverpool as they head to Italy for tomorrow's tie against Udinese.

EXCLUSIVE: Liverpool striker Suarez set to be face of sportswear firm Warrior

Liverpool prepared to sell Pepe Reina

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is reportedly willing to sell goalkeeper Pepe Reina in January and will make moves for either Jack Butland or Ron-Robert Zieler.

According to the Daily Mail, Rodgers is not convinced with the performance of the Spanish goalkeeper this season who has struggled with injuries and disappointing form.

The Red manager wants a long-term replacement for the 30-year-old and is eager to recruit 19-year-old Butland from Birmingham City next month.

Butland has been in impressive form for the Blues this season and has also earned an international cap for England this year.

Rodgers is reportedly also interested in Hannover goalkeeper Zieler, who started his career at Manchester United and is a Germany international.

Reina's current contract with Liverpool runs out in June 2016.

Chelsea striker Sturridge favours Liverpool move

The London Evening Standard says Sturridge wants to leave Chelsea next month and has made *Liverpool his first-choice destination.

A number of clubs are believed to be interested in the striker but Liverpool and Chelsea have begun talks over a £15million transfer and Sturridge has set his sights on a move to Anfield.

The 23-year-old, who joined from Manchester City for £6.5m in 2009, has become increasingly frustrated over his lack of starts up front and hopes a deal with the Reds will be agreed.

Although Liverpool failed with a loan offer in the summer, manager Brendan Rodgers has been told funds will be available to sign Sturridge permanently in the new year.

Atletico Madrid eager to wipe buyout clause in contract of Arsenal, Liverpool target Adrian

Atletico Madrid are pushing to wrote out the buyout clause in Adrian Lopez's contract.

Atletico are desperate to agree a new contract with Adrian to ward off interest from Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool.

Premier League clubs have been encouraged by the fact Adrian has a £14.4m buy-out clause in his contract.

Comment

• http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...quad-for-italy

The squad in full is: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Sahin, Suarez, Cole, Assaidi, Henderson, Coates, Downing, Carragher, Allen, Reina, Suso, Sterling, Shelvey, Coady, Skrtel, Wisdom.

Ipak je ovo ekipa koja ide u Italiju. Ozbiljnije negoli onaj prethodni spisak, iako bez Gerrarda, Aggera, Lucasa - po meni sasvim opravdano izostavljeni neka odmaraju potrebniji su za WH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Ince-join.html
        sigpic
        Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
        don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Butland je fenomenalan talenat, mislim da bi bio sjajna investicija, isplatice se sigurno. Ali koji ce nam k...c Ince...
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Koji talenat je Ibe , samo cekam dan kad ce da debituje za prvi tim
            Last edited by bjelaksson[YNWA]; 07-12-12, 18:32.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Opta Liverpool ‏@OptaLiverpool
                3 - Liverpool have had more than 60% of possession in their last 3 matches (65% vs Spurs - 64% vs Southampton - 62% vs Udinese). Dominance.
                Vrlo zanimljiv podatak, ili su se jednostavno tako naredjali protivnici koji prepustaju posed, u svakom slucaju uigravaju se u sistem sve vise.
                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Eto prođosmo i ovu europa ligu i nadam se da će rodgers ovo takmičenje shvatit ozbiljno i da barem do finala nekako doguramo

i evo mogući protivnici :

Inter, Atl Madrid, Gladbach, Stuttgart, Napoli, Leverkusen, Zenit, Ajax.

Comment

• Originally posted by EBSCO View Post
                    Eto prođosmo i ovu europa ligu i nadam se da će rodgers ovo takmičenje shvatit ozbiljno i da barem do finala nekako doguramo

i evo mogući protivnici :

Inter, Atl Madrid, Gladbach, Stuttgart, Napoli, Leverkusen, Zenit, Ajax.
                    Sparta,Levante...
                    Originally posted by Casiraghi
                    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Andrew Beasley ‏@BassTunedToRed
                      The Europa League group stage ends with Liverpool having the highest pass accuracy (88.6%) & 5th most possession (61.1%) in the competition

Dobri smo nema sta...
                      sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Srijandeep Das ‏@jeremy_LFC
                        #LFC have indicated to Chelsea through Nick Robinson, (Daniel Sturridge's agent) that the club will not pay over 8m GBP for his client.
                        Slazem se, 8m je sasvim dovoljno, ne treba dati vise, iako sam misljenja da se okrenemo i drugim trzistima sem Engleskog, nadam se da Brendan razmatra i druge opcije van Ostrva.
                        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
                          Slazem se, 8m je sasvim dovoljno, ne treba dati vise, iako sam misljenja da se okrenemo i drugim trzistima sem Engleskog, nadam se da Brendan razmatra i druge opcije van Ostrva.
                          Navodno se raspitivao za Hondu

Rodgers je rekao da bi bio odlican playmaker, a Rusi porucili da je nas ukoliko ponudimo 12m

Comment

• Originally posted by bjelaksson[YNWA] View Post
                            Navodno se raspitivao za Hondu

Rodgers je rekao da bi bio odlican playmaker, a Rusi porucili da je nas ukoliko ponudimo 12m
                            Samo kad bi naveo izvor, bilo bi super, da bi znali da procenimo koliko je to tacno...
                            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Mnogo stranica pise o tome brate, da ne nabrajam sad, nema gde nisam to procitao...

Honda has endured a tough time this season, with his coach publicly criticising the midfielder's performances.

But Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is likely to believe he can coax the playmaker back to his best.
                              Sad ne znam koliko je to dobar potez, ipak Honda dugo vremena nije igrao

Comment

• Da, ali ovde ne pise da je Brendan ista rekao...

Originally posted by bjelaksson[YNWA] View Post
                                Rodgers je rekao da bi bio odlican playmaker
                                Ovo je mene zaintrigiralo kada si rekao.

A ovo drugo, kako nije igrao, pa odigrao 18 meceva ove sezone, prosli mec protiv Anzhija za vikend igrao. On je jedan sjajan igrac, ali prilicno nekonstantan i sklon povredama, za 12m moze biti pogodak a i ne mora. Ipak, smatram da je ovo daleko od istine da postoji interes.
                                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X