Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilo vec, ali ne iz ovog ulga....
    IMG-20190614-192941
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
    Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by somborac View Post
      Dupli, da ne menjam....

Uh, uh... odmah Sevilja kući. Jel vreme da se malo osvetimo za ono finale od prošle godine?
      I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Ide li neko gledati Maribora i Spartaka ?
        Last edited by Lallana20; 24-08-17, 21:26.

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Liverpool loves you Matip

Comment

• Da Moskva je tako blizu

Comment

• Mozda je mislio na Spartak iz Subotice.

Comment

• Meni jeste blizu

The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they do not know the game. - Bill Shankly

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that. - Bill Shankly

Comment

• Originally posted by Lallana20 View Post
                Ide li neko gledati Maribora i Spartaka ?
                Ja imam u planu Maribor.
                I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Ako ste radi mogli bi organizovati neku ekskurziju u Maribor...Greota da se propusti...Imamo li nekog iz Slovenije za vezu
                  "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing." Shankly

Comment

• Arsenal offer Liverpool target Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain £180,000-a-week, but Chelsea confident. (@TeleFootball) https://t.co/ZC9yh4KE8d

Comment

• Originally posted by ZvezdaIznadSvega View Post
                      Ako ste radi mogli bi organizovati neku ekskurziju u Maribor...Greota da se propusti...Imamo li nekog iz Slovenije za vezu
                      Ja jurim vezu.

Prvo da se vidi može li se do ulaznica, ostalo je sve lako organizovati.
                      I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by z0La View Post
                        Ja jurim vezu.

Prvo da se vidi može li se do ulaznica, ostalo je sve lako organizovati.
                        Pa zbog toga i pitam...samo karte da se rese...Maribor blizu...
                        "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing." Shankly

Comment

• Coutinho has reportedly told Liverpool he doesn't want to be in their Champions league squad.

Neka je dobar igrač ali je govno od čovika

Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941
                            "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                            Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Jurgen Klopp Pre-Match Press Conference - Liverpool vs. Arsenal

Comment

• Drugari, polako sa etiketiranjima, lako ćemo kada se sve završi iznositi svoja mišljenja......
                                http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/0...iverpool-exit/

¡Si Señor!

Comment

Working...
                                X