Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Bilo bi lepo da bude vise ovakvih klipova, jos bi bilo bolje da njihov Youtub kanal bude kao Sitijev, koji je inace najbolji.

Comment

• Reds considering moving first-team squad to Kirkby Academy as boss wants everyone on one site (Echo)
        The ink was barely dry on Jurgen Klopp’s new six-year contract when he started expanding on his vision for Liverpool’s future.

Unprompted after the Reds’ first friendly of the summer at Prenton Park in July, Klopp brought up the long-running issue of the gap that exists between the club’s two training bases. Fives miles separate the first-team’s home at Melwood from the Academy in Kirkby.

“We need to develop the club,” Klopp said.

“We’re building a new stand, we think about building a new Academy or bringing the Academy and Melwood together. Things like this – it’s much longer term than my contract.

“It’s important we do the right things so this wonderful club can be successful both in these six years but later on too. We are very responsible for the club.”
        Discussions over how best to achieve it are ongoing but what’s clear is that Liverpool will be leaving their historic Melwood base over the coming years. Expanding that facility in West Derby to accommodate the Academy’s 170 youngsters simply isn’t an option as it’s surrounded by houses.

The most likely outcome is that the first-team move to Kirkby as there’s sufficient space to redevelop the Academy. However, the ECHO understands that Liverpool are also exploring other potential sites where they could build a new complex.

The costs of any project could be subsidised by the sale of Melwood, plus the Reds could also look to sell naming rights to the training ground. Manchester United struck a similar deal with AON which is worth between £10million and £20million per year.

Dakle Melwood ide u istoriju uskoro, Klopp hoce revoluciju ne samo na terenu, vec i van njega.
        sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
        -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Moreno igra, znaci danas gubimo jbg...

Послато са HTC One_M8 dual sim уз помоћ Тапатока
          IMG-20190614-192941
          "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
          Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Verujem da ce CP igrati otvoreno,bice dosta prostora za nase brzonoge napadace i lepa utakmica za gledanje.

Послато са Lenovo A2020a40 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Samo jako.
                sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• To je to! Idemo dalje!!

Comment

• Sve mi se vise cini da se Klop zajebo sa golmanom

Comment

• Sledi veoma bitan duel.Watford nije naivan rival,ali na domacem terenu ne smemo olako da ispustamo bodove.

Послато са Lenovo A2020a40 уз помоћ Тапатока
                      Last edited by MareLFC; 29-10-16, 23:21.

Comment

• Svaki mec je bitan, i svi timovi u PLu su nezgodni i jaki. Za mene su WBA i CP tezi protivnici za nas od Watforda. Ali ajde da ne bude posle kako sam previse optimistican, mislim da cemo izgubiti protiv Troya i Odiona.

Послато са HTC One_M8 dual sim уз помоћ Тапатока
                        IMG-20190614-192941
                        "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."

Comment

• Originally posted by SOMI View Post
                          Sve mi se vise cini da se Klop zajebo sa golmanom
                          Moramo biti strpljivi. Ja sam prvi kukao za njega, ali nešto mislim da mu treba dati malo prostora.
                          Pazi, ne može gore od Minjole-a, a mislim da može dečko da napreduje. Taj Minjole je dobio sezone i sezone, a faktički je isti kao kad je došao.

Otkad mi dajemo golove iz kornera? Ovo je novina da u jednoj utakmici damo gol iz kornera, i to 2...
                          I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• BILD: Sead Kolasinac, whose Schalke contract expires next summer, could join Liverpool on a free transfer. #S04 #LFC
                            Nisam ga nešto preterano gledao. Sećam se da je jak i da je solidan defanzivno.

James Milner looks set to return to the Liverpool side for Sunday’s Premier League clash with Watford at Anfield.

Milner has now recovered from illness and will be back in full training as Klopp’s players reconvene at Melwood on Tuesday after two days off to begin their preparations for the visit of Watford.
                            Milner se vraća, odlične vesti.
                            I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941

Comment

• http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/11...d-rest-season/

Колико он нема среће

Comment

Working...
                                X