Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941
      "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
      Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Schalke have confirmed that the central defender Joel Matip will join Liverpool at the end of the season.
        Last edited by Rossonero; 15-02-16, 14:28.

Comment

• Koja je ovo ljudina, nemam reci.

Comment

• Comment

• Ma EL je veci prioritet od lige za sada, ako se naredja neki ludi niz, pa se otvori sansa za visok plasman u ligi, ko zna, odraditi ono finale i uzeti trofej, a posle cemo videti.

sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Bild: MCFC offer €50m for Xhaka. Same source said LFC made same offer last month. Note: His release clause is €25m but not active until 2017
                Danasnji BILD. Ma ovo je nenormalna lova jbt.
                sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Brendan izgleda preuzima njukasl

Comment

• Originally posted by nikola_bg View Post
                    Brendan izgleda preuzima njukasl
                    Sve najbolje...

Tek danas odgledah tekmu. Kakve je pasove delio Cou protiv Ville...

Računajući da pauziramo za vikend, nek izvede najaču postavu. Večeras bi 2 gola rešila mnoge stvari...
                    I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• ¡Si Señor!

Comment

• znaci idemo po titulu sudeci po sastavu ;)

Comment

• Comment

• Sturridge on rumours that he wants to leave #LFC: "I am looking forward to the future at Liverpool. I am happy here."
                            "I've always had my family, friends and Liverpool with me. I am happy to be playing and that's all that matters."

"I don't listen to social media. To say a player doesn't want to play is the biggest disrespect you can say to any footballer."

Nobody knows how much it means to me to play football. I will continue to do my best and focus on playing for LFC."

Klopp: "It's good you had the chance to speak to Daniel. A few things are clearer now - his future. You can stop thinking about this.

Samo da nam ostane zdrav (da kucnem u drvo)!
                            I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• ¡Si Señor!

Comment

• Trebao je Smithu da da šansu večeras. A zanimljivo je da ima više poverenja u Lukasa na štoperu nego da je Caulker u prvih 11...
                                I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

Working...
                                X