Liverpool FC -YNWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...nt-see-9788001

Ian Ayre: Anfield redevelopment will see Liverpool FC compete - and transfer objectives have been achieved

a vidm da je onaj Pirs izjavio da njemu nije poznato to kako klub juri onog malog iz Barse
    "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Cudno, juce su ozbiljni izvori objavili da je otputovao u Liverpul na medicinske preglede a evo sada kazu da bi mogao u Aston Vilu ili Stouk. Sigurno da su Traoreu vece sanse da igra za prvi tim u jednom od ova dva kluba nego sto bi to bilo u Liverpulu. On zapravo i hoce da igra za prvi tim u klubu u koji predje.

Comment

• Pa i meni je bilo cudno to njegovo dovodjenje, sem u smislu akademije, ali on uopste nije toliko mlad da se salje tamo i da igra za rezerve.
        sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
        -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ojo prema glasinama ce na "kaljenje" u Vulverhempton. [Daily Mail ne bas respektabilan izvor], 18 godina mu je,nek se naigra malo, idealno za njega.

Jos malo vesti : Sa ostrva stizu veoma prijatne vesti,spekulise se da ce se Sturridge vratiti na teren 12.septembra, na derbi protiv Utd-a.Kakva poslastica za sve navijace Liverpula,ali barem u meni,u mojoj dusi se krije strah da Stu nikad nece biti onaj stari.Nadam se da cu rasteretiti taj strah ubrzo.

I opet da se nadovezem - Ojo zvanicno na pozajmici u Halu,mozda cu poceti da verujem Daily Mail
          Last edited by mitar_dp3; 04-08-15, 23:34.
          "My sporting hero was Drazen Petrovic,the NBA basketball player,who has killed in a car accident in 1993.He was a good friend,an unbelievable player,and i dedicated my Wimbledon to him."

Goran Ivanisevic

5 UCL TROPHIES - EUROPEAN ROYALTY

JFT 96

Comment

• Evo nekih misljenja navijaca ostalih timova u PLu o sansama Liverpula da udje u top4 ili se cak mozda prikljuci i borbi za titulu.

How do you think Liverpool will get on?

Arsenal - Andrew Mangan

I'm curious to see how Brendan Rodgers manages to fit in so many new arrivals. It might take him some time to find the right balance, and it remains to be seen if there's enough patience for him if things don't go as well as the fans would like.

Aston Villa - Joel Sheldon

Liverpool will be in the top 5 for me. Benteke is a beast when fully fit and will provide fire-power whilst another player with a Villa connection, James Milner, is as close to sure bet as a consistent performer you can get. He'll thrive in the middle of the park.

AFC Bournemouth - Russell Ackrill

Some decent signings from Rodgers, especially with the goals Benteke scores. I think they could sneak into the top four.

Chelsea - Rory Jennings, Chelsea Fans Channel

I think Liverpool have had an excellent transfer window. Arguably the best. If Benteke adapts to his new surroundings in the Suarez mould rather than the Balotelli one then I think the only way is up. I also think that James Milner is a truly brilliant signing. Ive rated him highly for years, just what you need.

Crystal Palace - Chris Waters

It will be a very interesting season for Liverpool. The manager has been backed magnificently, and he will need to do well quickly to justify the spending, which is a tough task given the difficult start they have. I suspect they will finish 5th or 6th.

Everton - Danny Judge

I think they might will do marginally better than last season, but ultimately just short of the top 4.

Leicester City - Ian Bason

It’s very difficult to predict with so many changes. I have always thought Benteke was a dangerous player until we played Villa last season when Morgan dominated him, at least you have more striking options. However I wouldn’t be surprised to see a finishing position much the same as last season

Manchester City - David Mooney

I’ve not seen a lot of the players that Liverpool have brought in play before and I’m concerned for them that they’ve not replaced Luis Suarez from two years ago. Christian Benteke is good, but I wouldn’t put him in the world class bracket. If the signings work out, then I think they’ve a chance of getting back into the top four – but it’ll be a tough task with Manchester United strengthening considerably on last season and Arsenal looking like a title-challenger again. I actually think – with City’s defence at the moment – it’s the Blues most likely to be caught for a Champions League place… though whether that will be Liverpool is another matter.

Manchester United - Ste Armstrong

Liverpool might have done well in the market if it gets pieced together alright. You wouldn’t describe any signing as ‘galatico’ but they sort of remind me of the signings they’d have made in the 80’s. As in buying to needs as opposed to names.

Newcastle - Steve Wraith

I fear for Liverpool without Talisman Gerrard. Im not sure Rodgers will see out this season either. Everton need a better season to and better luck with injuries. I think they will both challenge for Europa places and we may see one of them at Wembley.

Norwich - Richard Balls

Sixth place.

Tottenham Hotspur - Martin Cloake

It’s an odd one because I’m not entirely convinced by the signings really, I don’t see how the fit into a unit. Liverpool are a work in progress, I think there’s a lot of similarities between Liverpool and Spurs this season, maybe we’re a little bit further on - but I might regret saying that!

Southampton - Chris Rann, George Weah’s Cousin

I really don't think Rodgers is the man to succeed on a stage like Anfield. Having said that their transfer business has looked good this Summer, I think they will push far harder for top four this season, but ultimately miss out.

Sunderland - Chris Thompson

I'm really unsure how Liverpool will fair. I don't think they'll miss Sterling dramatically, but I'm not sure that the signings they've made could elevate them to the level they're looking for. Benteke will certainly help though!

Stoke City - Topher Knowles

I think Liverpool will bounce back from last years indifferent season, they have to really with the money that's been spent. Will they get back into the top 4? Hard to say, but if Benteke settles in quickly and Sturridge comes back early on I reckon so.

Swansea City - Joshua Kilmister, the Swansea Way

I sympathise for Liverpool fans, I really do. After marking their name back among the big boys so emphatically just the season before last, they now seem to be back where they started. Their transfer window has been slightly more impressive this season than it was last, and they’ve got a few new players on their books who I’m looking forward to seeing in Liverpool red. I think I’m in the minority when I say that Benteke is an excellent capture for them; a natural goal-scorer who is an absolute nightmare to mark when on his game. Clyne has strengthened a position in which Liverpool have been shaky at since Arbeloa’s departure all those years ago, while Milner and Henderson can form an excellently balanced midfield partnership. Sterling’s departure is a shame but was inevitable, and I hope for their sake that Firmino will step up to the plate. It won’t be easy, but I think they’ll finish fifth, just missing out on Champions League football.

Watford - Mike Parkin

It's almost impossible to judge what effect last season will have on Liverpool. It was such a catastrophic campaign that they have almost been completely written off in terms of challenging this season and I wonder if that will play int Brendan Rodgers' hands. They will certainly be better off without the distraction of the Steven Gerrard farewell tour and I like the look of some of the summer signings. Clyne, Milner and Benteke would appear to be sensible additions and it will be fascinating to see how Danny Ings gets on. I'll stick my neck out and predict a top four finish for the reds.

WBA - Mark Thomas

I think the Reds will have a decent season. I can’t see them challenging for the title if I’m honest but I think a fourth or fifth place finish is likely with success in one of the cups also on the cards. With Sturridge, Benteke and Ings, Brendan Rodgers will have plenty of firepower to call upon.

West Ham - Sean Whetstone

Liverpool have bought well in the transfer market and I tip them a solid fifth place finish with an outside chance of fourth place if Manchester United don't make a decent start. As for Everton, I see much the same season as last season with a mid table finish but they should still finish in the top ten. If pushed I would go for 10th, one place better than last year.
            IMG-20190614-192941
            "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
            Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Бићемо четврти. Од онога прошле сезоне не може горе.

Comment

• Идемо Редси!
                На целом свету само Црвена звезда оооо..

Comment

• Ajmo LFC!!

Comment

• Confirmed #LFC team v @stokecity: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Gomez, Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Ibe, Coutinho, Benteke
                    Postava koja je najavljena jos prosli vikend.
                    sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• IMG-20190614-192941
                      "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are."
                      Shankly-Paisley-Fagan-Dalglish-Benitez-Klopp

Comment

• Kvota na X2iGG 2.45 u Mocartu, to sam odigrao, ali dzaba kad ovi moji nisu sposobni da daju gol, pa sam i roknuo tiket.
                        Originally posted by maliajnstajn
                        Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Jel moguće da je Cou potpisao na 70k plate ugovor...., ako je tako dečkonja bi trebao najuriti svog agenta
                          Iskreno utakmica kakvu sam očekivao i 3 boda koja sam baš želeo, bilo bi odlično to sada potvrditi na Enfildu, pa u London putovati sa 6 bodova
                          ¡Si Señor!

Comment

• Samo da Firmina vidim u prvih 11 što pre... i Cana....čovek mora da igra u prvih 11!
                            Imati takva 2 lucidna igrača u prvih 11 (Cou i Fir).... Još tehničari, još obojica Brazilci...

Važna pobeda. Za ceo tim, a prvenstveno za Rodzersa...
                            I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Uzasna igra se nastavila, nista se nije promenilo, ali vazna je pobeda! Rodzers out!

Comment

• Sigurno je to da Can mora da igra prvu, i verovatno ce igrati, njegovim ulaskom smo dobili mnogo na sredini. Firmino ce se polako prikljucivati i dobiti mesto u prvoj. Raduje kretanje Bentekea u polju i nije striktno pozicioniran kao sidras, igra na prvu, igra dupli pas i trcanje u prostor, sto je za nasu igru jako vazno.

Jedina losa stvar jeste stoperski par. Ako ce nas ista ukopati ove sezone, to su onda ova dvojica.
                                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X