X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by powerslave; 12-12-17, 23:41.

Comment

• sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Elvis Costello & The Beastie Boys - Radio, Radio

Elvis Costello prigodno u emisiji Saturday Night Live 1999. sabotira "Sabotage"
                Na mestu gde je 1977. bio banovan od strane producenata SNL ne dozvolivši mu da izvede pesmu "Radio Radio".
                Costello je počeo nastup sa "Less Than Zero", da bi onda usred te pesme počeo da maše rukama vičući:
                "I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, there's no reason to do this song here" vrlo verovatno jer pesma "Less Than Zero"
                svojevrsni odgovor i referenca na britanskog fašistu političara Oswalda Mosleyja koji je u to vreme bio još živ.

Elvis Costello - Radio, Radio (SNL Live 1977)
                Last edited by Jaqen Hghar; 14-12-17, 20:30.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I'm stranded at the edge of the world
                    It's a world I don't know
                    Got no where to go
                    Feels like I'm stranded

And I'm stranded between that ol' devil and the deep blue sea
                    And nobody's gonna tell me, tell me what, what time it is

Everyday, everyday, it's hustle, hustle time, hustle time
                    Everyday and every way, one more, one more mountain to climb

It's leaving me stranded
                    In my own little island
                    With my eyes open wide
                    But I'm feeling stranded

Every, every, everyday, it's hustle time
                    Every way, one more mountain to climb

I'm stranded between the devil and the deep blue sea
                    There ain't no where else to be
                    'Cept right here and I'm stranded

Comment

• Neka ide jos jedna od gospodina. Moze samo dobro da vam ucini

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Moze jos jedna Nisam ga slusao odavno... osim velikih hitova koji se vrte na radiju svakodnevno.

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X