Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzivo komentarisanje meceva - Wimbledon 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Bedene i Karlovic nece nikad zavrsiti, niti jedan brejk do sada i samo nekoliko brejk lopti
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Maro da nisi navijala za Nika šta uradi jadniku

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        a Bedene i Karlovic nece nikad zavrsiti, niti jedan brejk do sada i samo nekoliko brejk lopti
        Spremni da obore rekord Iznera i Maua
        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• A Bedene do sada ukupno 16 grešaka

P.S. 5ti set i 4:4 trenutno
          Last edited by miloolja; 03-07-17, 20:22.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
            Maro da nisi navijala za Nika šta uradi jadniku
            Si vid'o ?

Spoiler
            pogledaj avatar

Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
              Si vid'o ?

Spoiler
              pogledaj avatar

Aj da te malo iznajmimo Bojani, samo dok ne prođe turnir

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                Aj da te malo iznajmimo Bojani, samo dok ne prođe turnir
                Aahahahhah...Nemoj Bojanu da nam diraš...
                Ostapenko se muči u drugom setu...
                Izgleda da je kraj Bedene- Karlović
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Dzaba, ne moze to da se isfolira

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Dzaba, ne moze to da se isfolira
                    A nije baš tako

Comment

• Naprijed Kokinakis.

Comment

• Ova trava savršeno odgovara Delpu.
                        Zbog niskog odskoka forhend mu je teško odbranjiv dok odbrambeni bh slajs sa takvim odskokom znatno dobija na efikasnosti.
                        Last edited by pecaros; 04-07-17, 12:21.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Gaske gubi od Ferera

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ferrer
                            >> AC Milan,FK Partizan,KK Partizan,Novak Djokovic,F1,Leclerc,Ferrari,Fernando Alonso,Bogdan Bogdanovic <<

Comment

• Sraman igrac ovaj Tomic, niko od ovih Australijanaca nije normalan.
                              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Tanasije je normalan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X