No announcement yet.

ATP World Tour Series 250 - 2017. godina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fali mu mozak, ne mecevi, ali dobro to je druga prica.
    OVAKO

Comment

• Kyrgios izgleda igra Lyon.
      Originally posted by Casiraghi
      Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
      Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
      Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Zreb za Zenevu, Stan je 1.nosilac, Kei 2., a igraju i Troicki, Tipsarevic i Lajovic.

http://www.protennislive.com/posting/2017/322/mds.pdf
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Jel ovo znači otkazan meč, koji je razlog

Comment

• Troicki se povukao sa turnira, tako da Tipsarevic igra protiv Harrisona.

ps. prebacicu ove postove na pravu temu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A taman sam pomislio kako Janko ima pravog protivnika za prvo kolo - što ti je prijatelj, odustade

Comment

• Mehhh Damir izgubio od raspalog Sepija
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• vala ne zna se ko se vise raspada, Damir ili Sepi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne znam, ali Sepi je bas uzasan, a pogotovu me razocaralo sto mi je doneo samo 7,3 boda... mislim Damire
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ja ove nedelje imam Stana i Edmunda koji je prosao kvalifikacije, ne znam da li imam jos nekog

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A tek Borna sto se proslavio...cccccccc
                        sigpic

Comment

• hahahah Borna mi je bio u timu onda kad je osvojio nekim cudom titulu i posle toga sam ga ubrzo prodala i jos zaradila

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• On mi nije u timu, nego sam iznenađena sto dozvolio da izgubi od Gruzijca.

Dok se Zvezda Burgos i dalje muva po Evropi

Mislim tek sada gledam ko gde igra :facepalm.
                            Last edited by miloolja; 22-05-17, 14:16.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              Mehhh Damir izgubio od raspalog Sepija
                              Bilo bi čudno da je pobjedio. A zarađuje dovoljno i nema potrebe da se više trudi, s ovim zadovoljan. Propade sezona šljake a on tek skontao da se mora uozbiljiti.
                              Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• Geneva, Switzerland
                                MAY 21 - 27 2017
                                Clay

Kostur:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LYON, FRANCE
                                MAY 21 - 27 2017
                                17-23.05.2015

Clay

Kostur:
                                Last edited by Žika; 22-05-17, 17:46.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X