Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ti je jednostavno, ako si se primio na te filmove kao dete i sad te drzi, a ako nisi, neces nikad
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Eee odgledala na HBO prve tri epizode, posle ko zna koliko godina .. i oduševila se (opet) III
      I idem dalje.

Tako je Bojana
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax Teller View Post
        Nikad nisam skonto toliku opsesiju tim SW
        Gledas GoT?

Comment

• Gledam
          DALE 1992-2020
          NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Taj SW treba da se gleda na Ajfonu 4
            sigpic

Comment

• Hahha jel to neki... veliki mob sigurno

Spoiler
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

Jednom sam probo da gledam, izdrzo sam deset minuta. Od tad više nisam isti.
                Čitaš mi misli.
                UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Ipak bolje na NoPhoneu

sigpic

Comment

• U zivotu nisam odgledao nista vezano za SW,pokusao drzalo me 15,mada ja u principu mogu sve da gledam sem SF zanra ,al postujem i znam puno ljudi koji to obozavaju

A inace Lego je ekstra

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Za legom da, ali baš i dalje SW..smoriše malo
                      Jao kad klinci saznaju za ovo..

Koliko li uopšte košta?
                      800 eura.
                      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Gledam
                        Onda znas kako su neki ljudi imaju opsesiju prema njemu samom, tako je i sa SW.
                        Ali i to sto su se ljudi primili jos ranije kao klinci ili kad je izaslo bio je unikatan sci fi film.

Comment

• Reko sam da gledam ne da imam opsesiju, ne kupujem rekvizite i ostalo sto ide uz te obrede.
                          DALE 1992-2020
                          NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Eee odgledala na HBO prve tri epizode, posle ko zna koliko godina .. i oduševila se (opet) III
                            I idem dalje.

Tako je Bojana
                            Moram ponovo Rouge one da pogledam, samo jednom sam ga gledala, a odusevio me, mnogo je bolji od epizode VII
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                              800 eura.
                              Da, imala sam takvu neku cifru u glavi...oko hiljadarke..baš se pitam zašto
                              Ništa, nek štede parice..
                              sigpic

Comment

• Planet of the apes iz 1968. je masterpiece za cijelu SW fransizu.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X