Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ako ces mi vjerovati tako me preko stomaka presjeklo kad sam procitao. Nisam vjerovao dok nisam vidio da je Shinoda objavio na svom tviteru.

Najdrazi strani pjevac.

Comment

• Skoro je 20:30, 33 stepena trenutno.
      Last edited by Rossonero; 22-07-17, 19:22.

Comment

• Kakva light show grmljavina kod mene, ali kisa nesto cas padne nesto sitno cas stane, nikako da se rashladimo...
        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Evo i kod nas seva, znači krenuće i kiša

Comment

• U 22:00 je skoro 30 stepeni. Zraka nema.

Ja u zgradi imam jednog dedu, svako malo mu hitna dolazi.

Comment

• U 22:00 je 33 stepena.Zraka nema.Umirem....
              Last edited by E1_PG; 22-07-17, 21:14.

Comment

• A ja sam jos uspela da se razbolim, jos uvek mi nije jasno kako
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• A dobro svjezije je u Beograd

Comment

• 31 stepen, jeste malo svezije

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ispade da je kod mene najbolja situacija.

Comment

• Meni na tel pokazuje u Tivat 25 stepeni.

"I love to speak with Leonard
                        He’s a sportsman and a shepherd
                        He’s a lazy bastard
                        Living in a suit ."
                        Leonard Cohen

Comment

• Originally posted by Bane je View Post
                          Meni na tel pokazuje u Tivat 25 stepeni.
                          Nista to ne gledaj netacne su ti sve te apilkacije,ali jeste dolje dosta svjezije sad sam s mora kad sam prosao Golubovce kao da sam dosao u Mordor.

Comment

• Kod tebe je ladno, uzmi neki duks

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Za spavanje moze da prodje i neka tanka dekica.

Comment

• I obavezno pidzama

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X