X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nije mi ih nikako zao, za sendvic to rade
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• A ne znam, kontam da im je bolje u životu ne bi ih neko mogo kupiti za sendvic i flasicu vode.
      DALE 1992-2020
      NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Da li su zapamtili....

Dno dna!
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Hahahah koncizne instrukcije
          DALE 1992-2020
          NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Pa to je taj mozak, mora sve da im se napise
            i posle da mi ih bude zao

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko je novi premijer ?
              Originally posted by Casiraghi
              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Jos se ne zna

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Najjace je ono sto je izjavio za Gasica kako nije 1,5 godinu bio na funkciji za kaznu.Monti Pajton,ako nista nije vam dosadno sa ovim vasima,kod nas su nesto mnogo zvanicni,ne istupaju mnogo u javnost kao Vucko.
                  Last edited by E1_PG; 31-05-17, 13:48.

Comment

• Je l može nekako da se blokira tema, da mi ne iskače u šta ima novo?
                    Твоја победа ће бити уколико свако од нас задржи део добродушности коју си безусловно делио са свима нама кроз свако твоје писање.
                    До поновног сусрета, твој Швабо

mala H2H 2018/19
                    suicide
                    velika H2H 2019/20

Comment

• Originally posted by realnost View Post
                      Je l može nekako da se blokira tema, da mi ne iskače u šta ima novo?
                      Odgovor je NE.

Gesendet von meinem Samsung mit Tapatalk

Comment

• Jbg, ubi me ovaj tenis..što ti je telefon na nemačkom
                        Твоја победа ће бити уколико свако од нас задржи део добродушности коју си безусловно делио са свима нама кроз свако твоје писање.
                        До поновног сусрета, твој Швабо

mala H2H 2018/19
                        suicide
                        velika H2H 2019/20

Comment

• Ni ja tenis ne pratim, ali nemam problem sa temom. Jednostavno ne citas temu koja te ne zanima.

Comment

• Meni je najjači teniski pdf kad Nole izgubi i kad podivljaju A ovako nit čitam nit pratim nit volim tenis i ne smeta mi nikako
                            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Samo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossonero View Post
                                Samo...

Zabranjeno ti je da koristiš taj smajli.
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X