• Show
Clear All

• Rekao bih da je tacno rjesenje 154

Comment

• po meni:
      Spoiler
      10 + (5+20+20+20+2)*2=144
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• hahahahahh ja sam dobio 20

ma daj kakva je ovo debilana, nisam izvalio da treba da se sabira sve sto je na ovom liku, gledam kakve to brojeve dobijate

edit 2: Bojana je u pravu
        Last edited by mark !t zer0; 26-07-19, 12:14.
        sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Nisi Bojana trebala da napises postupak, mislim tako brzo

20 [emoji3][emoji3] pa kakoo
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Pa uopste nisam obratio paznju na to sta nosi ovaj lik, nego isao ono najprostija logika za osnovce
            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• stavila sam spoiler
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Nema nam profesora matematike da nam reši ovo

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Nisi Bojana trebala da napises postupak, mislim tako brzo

20 [emoji3][emoji3] pa kakoo
                  Nisi ni ti trebala da pomeneš moć zapažanja
                  Bez toga ne znam da l bih obratio pažnju, mada sam se svakako zajebao, jer nisam ono zadnje "x" video

Comment

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Pa svi ovi zadaci su na istu foru, i opet ne obratite paznju na pitanje (poslednji red), to se odnosi i na tebe papi
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sacekajmo Kronosa, verovatno nije 144.

Comment

• Uf kako je masa dosadna sa tim pitanjima, naravno ne i Oljica. Samo na FB mi to iskace svaki dan, nerealno da ljudi resavaju to svaki dan..
                          3× ABA League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                          6× Montenegrin League champion (2007–2012)
                          3× Serbian League champion (2015–2017, 2021)
                          2× German League champion (2018, 2019)
                          6× Montenegrin Cup winner (2007–2012)
                          4× Serbian Cup winner (2014, 2015, 2017, 2021)
                          2× ABA League Coach of the Year (2014, 2015)

Comment

• Ima jedan covjek koji matematiku ima u malom prstu. Strucnjak za duple zagrade. Ali nije trenutno tu.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LosmiSK View Post
                                Uf kako je masa dosadna sa tim pitanjima, naravno ne i Oljica. Samo na FB mi to iskace svaki dan, nerealno da ljudi resavaju to svaki dan..
                                Mali off ali prosto mi sinulo na koga me podsećaš, na lawnmower mana, i to u ovoj fazi kad pokušava beg iz virtuelne stvarnosti

“La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

Working...
                                X